Injury Dangerfield injury latest - Hamstring - updated 4pm 13/3/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember Parfitt and Cocky after their's last year. Parfitt could not get up and was hobbled.
Cocky slowed and limped off.

PFD was walking under own steam and not really limping or favouring a side. He clearly was not running either or at full stretch or anything.

Hopefully the 2 weeks off will help, not much swelling and its not too bad.

Go Catters

Danger just posted a photo on his instagram of him walking in a pool...probably jumping on some early rehab
And early is key... getting into the hydro stuff 1-2 hrs earlier as he left when he did rather than waiting for the end of the game, getting stiffer etc... good on him and the medicos for acting on it.

Go Catters

The worry is if it’s a back-related issue. That’s not something that will just resolve quickly. For such an explosive player I’m on the concerned side.
Our reliance on Danger is unhealthy. I hope and trust they take all the time needed to get it right, and see if we can actually do anything without him for however long it takes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our reliance on Danger is unhealthy. I hope and trust they take all the time needed to get it right, and see if we can actually do anything without him for however long it takes.
I’d rather him play even if that’s an unhealthy reliance.

He seems to take the power off the kick early in the vision I have seen,obviously felt the niggle early in the action.
Hammy until proven otherwise has to be the motto, minimal or whatever

Didn’t they say it’s just tightness?
Not really.. but sort of.
Enright said he felt some tightness I believe, but they would need to get scans etc etc

As I said send them all to Germany
***** blood en masse

The hard grounds might be part of the issue
with PD, I have often wondered why he hasn't already succumbed to a STI, the way he explodes out of the blocks

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Dangerfield injury latest - Hamstring - updated 4pm 13/3/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back