Daniel Menzel 'returned to footy' progress updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My immediate question would be "for what?"

Given that I'm only referenced in that poster's efforts in the form of sarcastic digs or open insults, I'll refrain from taking any request seriously.

No need to apologise but thankfully you were wrong.

So he won't be back until early June, that's if things go well, and that's not including VFL. That's if he doesn't get knee soreness again, or another hamstring injury.

He's done. He's not coming back. Time to end the delusion.

Please this should be a celebration of one of the most remarkable footballing stories, not a personal point scoring opportunity. If you wish take shots at previous posts do it via PM or on their personal wall

Sent from my Two Cans using A Piece of String

Please this should be a celebration of one of the most remarkable footballing stories, not a personal point scoring opportunity. If you wish take shots at previous posts do it via PM or on their personal wall

Sent from my Two Cans using A Piece of String

Are you taking a shot at me? Just kidding.

3 hours and 11 minutes to go! Not that I'm counting or anything.

I had seriously forgotten how good this guy was until I watched a highlights video last week. Seriously, had he continued his career trajectory injury-free I have no doubt he'd be a 50+ goal a year half forward discussed in the same breath as Stevie J in his prime, or Wingard.

Here's hoping tonight is only the first step back in a very long and successful career. Go Menz!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The closer to the start of the match, the closer I am to tearing up just anticipating his return.

I don't care what his stats say at the end of the night as long as he walks off the field under his own power. Run hard, compete hard and do yourself proud Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back