Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, pick #6 is generous overs for Rioli.

Houston is a better player & he won't fetch this much.

Richmond are getting greedy wanting more than pick 6 imo.
I think Cameron needs to sell off 6 Monday afternoon, the other teams know the Tigers have had more than enough time to grab a very generous deal and it won’t damage our reputation with agents or players. Should net us a 1st next year and a 2nd which will be perfect for Uwland and Addisall

Last edited:
I think Cameron needs to sell off 6 Monday afternoon, the other teams know the Tigers have had more than enough time to grab a very generous deal and it won’t damage our reputation with agents or players. Should net us a dismay next year and a 2nd which will be perfect for Uwland and Addisall
Cameron knows that the deal wont get done if he did that

He would be sacked the next day 100%
Dimma runs the show on the Gold Coast now

So in Dimma you trust

Is that a bad thing ?
Wouldnt you want your team to do exactly the same if trading with GC ?
Pick #6 is very, very generous.

Wanting more is just downright greedy.

Suns should just take pick 6 to the draft or sell it to the highest bidder.

Pity Houston doesn't want to go to Gold Coast...

Maybe if i bold it you may understand the question

"Wouldnt you want your team to do exactly the same if trading with GC ?
Not to this greedy extent. I want my club to drive a hard bargain but not to be known as mercenaries.

We paid pick 5 for Rankine... yet you want far more for Rioli!

Not to this greedy extent. I want my club to drive a hard bargain but not to be known as mercenaries.

We paid pick 5 for Rankine... yet you want far more for Rioli!
Liar

You would be expecting your club to extract every single drop of blood out of Gold Coast
Richmond are fully within their rights to do the best deal they possibly can for the club they represent as all other clubs are trying to do.

Pick #6 is a good pick but nobody knows what has happened and how it happened with the dimma approaching his ex players and convincing favorite sons to break contract.
There is more to this than just a player wanting out and the negotiations indicate or reflect that

Liar

You would be expecting your club to extract every single drop of blood out of Gold Coast
Richmond are fully within their rights to do the best deal they possibly can for the club they represent as all other clubs are trying to do.

Pick #6 is a good pick but nobody knows what has happened and how it happened with the dimma approaching his ex players and convincing favorite sons to break contract.
There is more to this than just a player wanting out and the negotiations indicate or reflect that
You can't handle my truth!

You don't even know me... so don't pretend to know my opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one outside Richmond fans think Rioli is worth pick 6, let alone throwing in extra picks.

It's pure greed!
No one thinks Rioli is worth 6 except for the team with 6 on the table.

Nice delete on your post. Happy to bend them over for Rankine ey? 😁

Cameron knows that the deal wont get done if he did that

He would be sacked the next day 100%
Dimma runs the show on the Gold Coast now

So in Dimma you trust
I don’t think so, it would be a club decision, Dimma knows Rioli would be a lot cheaper next year

No one outside Richmond fans think Rioli is worth pick 6, let alone throwing in extra picks.

It's pure greed!
Nobody outside Geelong thought Bowes deal was fair - cats fans did
Nobody outside Crows fans thought Dawson was fair - Crows did
Nobody outside Freo fans thought Weller was fair - Freo fans did

Yes Pure Gold

No one thinks Rioli is worth 6 except for the team with 6 on the table.

Nice delete on your post. Happy to bend them over for Rankine ey? 😁
We didn't bend them over.

Go & compare similar players traded by bottom teams & was more than fair.

I don’t think so, it would be a club decision, Dimma knows Rioli would be a lot cheaper next year
Dimma wont be cheaper next year as he will not be traded for 'Cheaper'
the only reason its actually being considered is because of #6 being involved and the suns know this and thats the only reason you still are holding that pick

We didn't bend them over.

Go & compare similar players traded by bottom teams & was more than fair.
Pick 5 for a kid taken pick 3 and looking the best in his draft with a decade ahead is a pretty big reaming.

I'm happy to admit we are bending GC over here.

Pick 5 for a kid taken pick 3 and looking the best in his draft with a decade ahead is a pretty big reaming.

I'm happy to admit we are bending GC over here.
Pick 6 is bending over.

Wanting more is pure greedy & ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back