Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick #3 was #12 + #14 and north are a motivated seller
#6 + #20 will be about what i would do and Blair is pretty determined but is depends how desperate he is for a 4 pick upgrade in this draft where you can throw a blanket over the first 7-8 players from reports
#11 + #14 was the going rate looking at the eagles deal
After the Houston trade, instead of picks 6 and 20.... I can see pick 20 and a 2025 1st rounder be tempting for Richmond.

Suns have their 2025 1st rounder, magpies 2025 1st and Ports 2025 1st

Sounds like it's done, but Richmond are trying to get a pick in the 30's off Freo to give to GC for Lombard points.

So the Bolton trade is holding it up.

Yup.

After today's trade, we probably don't have the points for Lombard (unless he goes a lot later than expected).

A few hundred points worth of 'junk' picks will get the job done.

Richmond's 51 & 61 might get there (matches us with pick 8), add Freo's 67 would take us to matching pick 7...but to be safe we'd want a bit more than that.

If Richmond can land those points as steak knives in the Bolton deal, or in trading up for higher pics....It'd really help grease the wheels here.

After the Houston trade, instead of picks 6 and 20.... I can see pick 20 and a 2025 1st rounder be tempting for Richmond.

Suns have their 2025 1st rounder, magpies 2025 1st and Ports 2025 1st

I did say this a couple of hours ago and was told that the Suns want the Future picks for more academy players next year.
How many do these guys need?

Yup.

After today's trade, we probably don't have the points for Lombard (unless he goes a lot later than expected).

A few hundred points worth of 'junk' picks will get the job done.

Richmond's 51 & 61 might get there (matches us with pick 8), add Freo's 67 would take us to matching pick 7...but to be safe we'd want a bit more than that.

If Richmond can land those points as steak knives in the Bolton deal, or in trading up for higher pics....It'd really help grease the wheels here.

You forgot about Pick 70 worth 39 points ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every trade going the way Richmond supporters have been saying

except the free agency for Graham which was disappointing but out of Blair's control

In Blair we trust
Port could do with Blair back to assist with their negotiations! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back