Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Adrian Dodoro can only dream about doing half of the good trades richmond has done in 2024.
thanks GIF by South Park

I rate Rioli and Bolton as our two best players by some way. I certainly don't over-rate our list, Vlastuin isn't far behind, but other than that... nothing. Lynch obviously when playing.

Before this season I wouldn't have mentioned Rioli, but he was brilliant this year and without him we would never had gotten the ball pst the wing.
Any point watching us next year?

Obviously with the club trading out our best players, the message from the club is we want pick 1 next year as well.

Be exiting for all the fans wanting a spoon though (which seems we have a lot of).

If Lynch does not play next year, we probably go winless :(

Yeh if it’s true that Freo have tabled 10. 11 and 18 for Bolton and Baker then they would do 10 and 11 for Bolton.
We should have taken this deal when offered.

We would have had 10, 11 and 18

If Freo don’t budge and we cave in then we have 10, 14 and 18 - so slightly worse.

Then again if we don’t budge and Freo cave in, then we have 10, 11 and 14 so slightly better.

Or we keep Bolton.

I like to see 10, 18 and F2

Ralph is a tigers nuffie through and through.
Hes been claiming the Eagles have to split pick 3 to get Baker all year, now Rioli for pick 5, completely one eyed
Aged well champ

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back