Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't resist thinking about jmac.

PS - Darcy's hairstyle has family roots. His father attended Eltham High School which was dealing with students' "radical" hair styles in the 1960s - their artist parents (eg Neil Douglas?) objected to the school dictating which haircuts were acceptable and which were not -:some Californians wanted to move to Eltham but then Haight-Ashbury happened
pblondd.png

I can't resist thinking about jmac.

PS - Darcy's hairstyle has family roots. His father attended Eltham High School which was dealing with students' "radical" hair styles in the 1960s - their artist parents (eg Neil Douglas?) objected to the school dictating which haircuts were acceptable and which were not -:some Californians wanted to move to Eltham but then Haight-Ashbury happened

i actually went to school in the northern suburbs and my hair growth was severely restricted by fascist forces in my school's administration. Your post has brought back dark memories....and the youth of today might be fighting heteronormative forces but they have no idea of the scars that been inflicted on the baby boomer generation by hair nazis....

You’re only punishing yourself.
Or rewarding your partner.
Or both…

i used to have a partner but we decided that she should live in sydney and i'd remain in fremantle....to fight against those heteronormative forces that we all have to suffer.... and unfortunately, covid came and my phone broke and our relationship withered on the vine...

post covid she explored her sexuality with other lifeforms ...and married a relative of peter dutton...

My wife and I sleep in seperate rooms. We both have better uninterrupted sleeps.
I snore, I sweat with a partner by my side.
When we need to be together we do.
We love each other dearly.
It's perfect in every way.
Just saying
You aren't trying to educate each other or take a stand against the patriarchy.
Plenty of people sleep in separate rooms or beds for a variety of reasons but they don't generally broadcast this nor do they do it for ideological reasons.

Cornes is not normal.

If the last few pages have taught me anything (they have not), you shouldn’t have labeled Cornes for not conforming to your perception “normal”.

“Normal” is the sledgehammer of the patriarchy, so on and so forth.

Nah stuff it, you’re right, the patriarchy is right - Cornes is not normal! Bigfooty has been all over Moore’s ailments and potential cures for weeks! Catch up please Kane you not normal bastard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angry Darcy is coming out to play today.

Baby steps.

Let's hope he can stay within touching distance of his opponent.

His missus has obviously helped turn Darcy into the SJ warrior and new age w***er he is fast becoming.

What a crock of shit, just play some decent footy skipper 👍
Each to his own, I'll always be grateful to him for leading us to the flag last year but have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of all his shit.

Each to his own, I'll always be grateful to him for leading us to the flag last year but have to admit I'm getting a bit sick of all his shit.
Same, I couldn’t give a crap about what anyone does in their life but when you are consenting to having a PUBLIC article released in the media spouting such drivel,
people have the right to comment on it.
It is like clockwork though, people defend the right to believe and advertise the ridiculous shit that they do but god help you if you think differently.

Baby steps.

Let's hope he can stay within touching distance of his opponent.
If he’s going to play seniors I’d play Darcy at CHF and McStay deep.
You can just see how lost the bloke is in his role.
Release the pressure, give him freedom to move around and use his speed and agility moving around the ground hitting up.

Same, I couldn’t give a crap about what anyone does in their life but when you are consenting to having a PUBLIC article released in the media spouting such drivel,
people have the right to comment on it.
It is like clockwork though, people defend the right to believe and advertise the ridiculous shit that they do but god help you if you think differently.
You don’t have to comment on his lifestyle. You choose to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back