Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sold many houses today moocher. Seems to me you have been doing a busy day on D F A blogs. Watch out the boss dont catch you doing it. Are you in to coach the doggies again next year or not in the D F A .

Is Slapper back this week, the Roos looking to go one better than last year in the elimination final after being ousted by the Magpies last year.Wooldridge played against the Dogs on Saturday on and off the bench as a lead up forward but Heathy was rested, should be a beauty of a game or both actually this weekend.The blike from the Advocate must have logged in-write up not too bad:thumbsu:
slapper is back this week

You sold many houses today moocher. Seems to me you have been doing a busy day on D F A blogs. Watch out the boss dont catch you doing it. Are you in to coach the doggies again next year or not in the D F A .
Go and get "blogged" :thumbsu:The Doggies job has ben advertised so I am assuming Guy Grey not going around again

I dont think Guy Grey would be able to go round again no club would be able to afford him i hear he got paid $300 a touch this year???

At least you got in the record books chalky as the only coach to win the spoon at 2 clubs
Bit harsh on my old mate Chalky, at least he can see a bit of fun in the situation , Troy Donohue was the cause along with Gisseppi Saward of the first spoon, this years was all his fault, but life goes on-back to something important, wet weather will favour Natone and Ridgley although Wivenhoe holdsup almost as good as the home of footy-Langley Park

I dont think Guy Grey would be able to go round again no club would be able to afford him i hear he got paid $300 a touch this year???
Wrong, it was $350 a touch plus a bar tab, plus membership,that is why he took the kickouts, smart I reckon.Gee whiz, he must have negotiated well which really annoys most on here and guess what, the deal counts for the Reserves final games and paid weekly until the annual dinner0put that where the sun dont shine:thumbsu:

He's certainly done a lot for Darwin footy and the Somerset footy club. Has kicked a ton of goals over the years. Definitely one of the better full forwards the league has seen!
Old Chalkie has been a gun and now he is cashing in .Reported $15000.00 for his work at Cuprona and will get $5000.00 to play cricket
icon10.gif
at Yolla this year . Worth every cent ,as Chalkie will agree .
icon10.gif

the darwin must of been feeling silly when a reserves goal umpire didnt show up for the game.they need to be a bit more switched on. what a joke:D

the darwin must of been feeling silly when a reserves goal umpire didnt show up for the game.they need to be a bit more switched on. what a joke:D

On the subject about umpires what about the upires coach in Jensen umpiring the two's today when some unexperienced umpires were umpiring the one's a f-ing joke. Also only 2 umps yesterday and 3 today. i suppose jensen will umpire aYolla, Somerset next Sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darwin Football Association
Team of the Year 2010
Backs: S.Gillam (SBH) Al.King (RS) D.Crawford (SBH)

Half Backs: R.Rawsley (NM) J.Nash (YD) T.MacMichael (SR)

Centre: N.Russell (SBH) M.Fisher (NM) B.Fields (SR)

Half Forwards: N.Coulson (RS) M.Gardiner (NM) A.Yates (SR)

Forwards: S.Summers (YR) R.Baldock (SBH) M.Heald (NM)

Followers: M.Matthews (SR) S.McCulloch (SBH) A.MacMichael (SR)

Inter-Change: C.Stretton (SBH) K Hampton (SR) R.Townsends (SBH)
M.King (RS)

Coach: Andrew Hering
Captain: Tim MacMichael
Vice-Captain: Dustin Crawford

Good team, I would have King as starting ruckman and have Cross from yeoman in for Hampton of somerset other than that no complaints:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Darwin Football Association

Team of the Year 2010

Backs: S.Gillam (SBH) Al.King (RS) D.Crawford (SBH)

Half Backs: R.Rawsley (NM) J.Nash (YD) T.MacMichael (SR)

Centre: N.Russell (SBH) M.Fisher (NM) B.Fields (SR)

Half Forwards: N.Coulson (RS) M.Gardiner (NM) A.Yates (SR)

Forwards: S.Summers (YR) R.Baldock (SBH) M.Heald (NM)

Followers: M.Matthews (SR) S.McCulloch (SBH) A.MacMichael (SR)

Inter-Change: C.Stretton (SBH) K Hampton (SR) R.Townsends (SBH)
M.King (RS)

Coach: Andrew Hering
Captain: Tim MacMichael

Vice-Captain: Dustin Crawford
Not bad but on yolla's nash,n ewington clearly yollas best backman all year and i think you could squeeze L Heath in.

The darwin pre count the votes and from somerset reserves peter saward sean britcliffe, ryan britcliffe and ian swain from the seniors tim macmichael and braydon fields

So who is everyone tipping for the medal?? Rohan Baldock would have to be up there, even though he didn't poll well last time you can't ignore a bloke who kicks 120+ goals in a roster season. Tim Macmichael will also poll well as he is a class act. Milo Jones and Maxy Fisher from the pies should poll well also I reackon, both have been consistant all year. In the ressies I reackon maybe someone from south. Wilkins and sparra crawford will poll well espically sparra who I was told was on fire early in the season, maybe a bricca from somerset?? Or could there be a smokey in the crowd maybe a Brendan King from Natone who was regulary in the best for the pies. Intersted to hear some thoughts:thumbsu:

mooch auton have to be up there:thumbsu: went to mecca and mcginties last night seen some players out on the gas no names but players from south burnie natone and yolla after 11 all drinking .2 of those actually played in rep game so all right players ,bit stupid with finals to come save it for saturday night boys!:thumbsdown:

Did you know mooch played in a winning Darwin side against NWFA back in 1993 (there was some great players back then)

Old Chalkie has been a gun and now he is cashing in .Reported $15000.00 for his work at Cuprona and will get $5000.00 to play cricket
icon10.gif
at Yolla this year . Worth every cent ,as Chalkie will agree .
icon10.gif

Here she is old Crosswel still talking S***!!! Was just having a look around to see whats going on in the footy world and you are still alive. Just thought i would remind you about what you said about Plant taking the boys to the promise land this year - Got the right bloke havent i???? Well you should probably go and get a tissue and wipe the egg off your face now buddy! I love it when a plan comes together!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back