Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was being facetious, just like the cretin who started this thread!

Cretin? Did you actually read the OP?

I think the word cretin better describes the following:

1. someone who doesn't read an OP but comments on it anyway; or
2. someone who reads an OP and doesn't realise it is just a quotation of a newspaper article

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast medicos are a bunch of blind hacks. Come to North Davey and we will have you fixed up ready for Round 1 2017.
Technically he already is at North

All these players sighting our medical department as a reason for coming here, makes me think back to when a certain someone left us for St Kilda.
Would Saunders have had any chance?

Do we want David Swallow? Cos I get the feeling he won't be at gold coast much longer... would he be a good player to target or doesn't he fit our list management needs?

If SS says yes, then I doubt anyone would say no. While he may not address immediate needs, teams and lists evolve, he's 23. A no1 draft pick and a BNF winner in a year in which ablett finished 2nd in the brownlow. Would I give up the war chest to get him given his injury history? No, get the feeling if the north medicos can benefit him and he can get consistently on the park, there'll be plenty of upside for both him and the club,,,,,,key is to keep GC and everyone else's price/expectations low..."sorry mate your knee is rooted!"

I thought David was still contracted?

The Suns are still battling to retain a trio of their best midfielders in Dion Prestia, David Swallow and Jaeger O’Meara, all out of contract at year’s end.

I thought David was still contracted?

The Suns are still battling to retain a trio of their best midfielders in Dion Prestia, David Swallow and Jaeger O’Meara, all out of contract at year’s end.

He is, for this year.

Cretin? Did you actually read the OP?

I think the word cretin better describes the following:

1. someone who doesn't read an OP but comments on it anyway; or
2. someone who reads an OP and doesn't realise it is just a quotation of a newspaper article

I just assumed scottywiper started it. He is rumoured to sleep with a David Swallow bobblehead doll and named his first son after the Suns onballer too.

So 2016 or 2017? If it's this year we might as well clear a locker for him now.
His extension in 2014 was supposed to be through to next year. Unless he had a games played clause (or something similar) that he hasn't met, he is contracted for next year

He would cost us our first rounder and a good young player in the ilk of Wood and Atley or an untried up and comer like Clarke.

Is he worth it given we have Cunners and Ziebell? I would prefer Neale myself

He would cost us our first rounder and a good young player in the ilk of Wood and Atley or an untried up and comer like Clarke.

Is he worth it given we have Cunners and Ziebell? I would prefer Neale myself

Neale would probably cost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back