Nostradamus Lives Dayne Beams to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
never thought he'd leave for Adelaide after one season anyway.. seems to have a bit of integrity ...
no one ever leaves after their first season anyway. when young players leave it's usualy after their 2 year contract from the draft expires

if Aish were to leave, it wouldn't be until the end of next year at the very earliest

Aish won't go home. The AFL would go mental if that happened and they just would not allow it IMO.

He will if we trade for him.

Dangerfield -> Collingwood
Beams -> Brisbane
Aish -> Adelaide

Everyone goes home. Everyone gets an elite player.
Would need some rejigging of late picks, but could happen.

Beams -> Brisbane
Aish -> Adelaide

That would actually be the trade of the century haha..

EDIT: Aish should be at Adelaide anyway, but thats another argument!

With the talk of Ryder potentially moving to the Lions as a delisted free agent, perhaps Leuenberger has asked for a fresh start at a new club. Pick 4 and Leuenberger to Collingwood in exchange for Dayne Beams…. Ryder, Leuenberger, and Beams all have the same manager as well.

With the talk of Ryder potentially moving to the Lions as a delisted free agent, perhaps Leuenberger has asked for a fresh start at a new club. Pick 4 and Leuenberger to Collingwood in exchange for Dayne Beams…. Ryder, Leuenberger, and Beams all have the same manager as well.

Well I would do that Trade - Only if Beams asked to be Traded

I'd want something else from Collingwood personally, a second round pick or something. Leuenberger would fetch Pick 8-14 on his own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams -> Brisbane
Aish -> Adelaide

That is a win win win. I want to keep Beams but if he wanted to leave I would be very happy with that deal

That is a win win win. I want to keep Beams but if he wanted to leave I would be very happy with that deal

Gee its a big risk by us though.
I mean Aish looks every chance to be a superstar, but we could end up with the next Rhys Palmer, while Collingwood and Brisbane end up with top 5 players in the comp.

Gee its a big risk by us though.
I mean Aish looks every chance to be a superstar, but we could end up with the next Rhys Palmer, while Collingwood and Brisbane end up with top 5 players in the comp.

agreed.
Adelaide need a little something extra.. Swap picks would need to be involved, from Brisbane's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back