MRP / Trib. De Goey hit on Elijah Hewett

Remove this Banner Ad

Go on, explain how it's different other than the direction of the stripes
So you think that someone raising their elbow and collecting someone directly in the cheek, is the same as someone with their albow tucked in (like everyone is taught how to bump) is the same?

He collected him high with the shoulder. If that was a bigger bloke that's a fair bump. In saying that tho, he chose to bump, collected him high and will deservedly get minimum 3 weeks..

But very similar to Stewart? Give me a spell

I don't think as bad as Stewart on Prestia last year, but only slightly so. Stewart would probably (I'd hope) get six weeks this year so I'm thinking at least four for DeGoey.

So you think that someone raising their elbow and collecting someone directly in the cheek, is the same as someone with their albow tucked in (like everyone is taught how to bump) is the same?

He collected him high with the shoulder. If that was a bigger bloke that's a fair bump. In saying that tho, he chose to bump, collected him high and will deservedly get minimum 3 weeks..

But very similar to Stewart? Give me a spell
Stewart has his elbow tucked in you muppet.

They are exactly the same. Ball gone, chose to bump, head contact, player subbed off.

Yeah you're right... elbow shoulder...same same
If you want to split hairs, Stewarts foot was down at the point of contact, De Goey had left the ground.
Prestia tapped the ball on so Stewart didn't even have the choice to tackle, Hewitt had the ball so tackling was an option.
Starting to look like maybe Jordan deserves more than 4

Or they are the same, I don't particularly care either way

If you want to split hairs, Stewarts foot was down at the point of contact, De Goey had left the ground.
Prestia tapped the ball on so Stewart didn't even have the choice to tackle, Hewitt had the ball so tackling was an option.
Starting to look like maybe Jordan deserves more than 4

Or they are the same, I don't particularly care either way
Yeah give him 6... longer mid season preseason to get him prime for September!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are looking for similar incidents for this year I’d suggest we go to round 1 and look at Franklin (1 week) and Pickett (2 weeks). Report is both of those should have got about a week more than they each did. He’ll get 3 (and rightly so) but for the same of consistency it should be 2 max.

Regards

S. Pete

If we are looking for similar incidents for this year I’d suggest we go to round 1 and look at Franklin (1 week) and Pickett (2 weeks). Report is both of those should have got about a week more than they each did. He’ll get 3 (and rightly so) but for the same of consistency it should be 2 max.

Regards

S. Pete
Were either of those players concussed?

MRP / Trib. De Goey hit on Elijah Hewett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back