MRP / Trib. De Goey hit on Elijah Hewett

Remove this Banner Ad

They pretty much never assess as intentional, so it'll be reckless, high and severe -> straight to tribunal. They'll give him 4 weeks I reckon and if Hewett has an injury such as broken cheekbone he should get 4+whatever the injury length is

So you think that someone raising their elbow and collecting someone directly in the cheek, is the same as someone with their albow tucked in (like everyone is taught how to bump) is the same?

He collected him high with the shoulder. If that was a bigger bloke that's a fair bump. In saying that tho, he chose to bump, collected him high and will deservedly get minimum 3 weeks..

But very similar to Stewart? Give me a spell

“Deservedly gets 3 weeks minimum”

But also “LOL” at it being similar to the 4 week worthy bump Stewart did.

Riiiiight.

“If if if Hewett was Aaron Sandilands it’d be a fair bump”

Ok mate

If we are looking for similar incidents for this year I’d suggest we go to round 1 and look at Franklin (1 week) and Pickett (2 weeks). Report is both of those should have got about a week more than they each did. He’ll get 3 (and rightly so) but for the same of consistency it should be 2 max.

Regards

S. Pete

Delusional

Thanks for showing me that Stewart's elbow to the head was as dirty an act I have seen in a long time.

You know ANYONE can just YouTube the Stewart on Prestia hit and see for their own eyes it is shoulder to the head?

It was dirty, you’re correct.

But you’re clearly making it up in your head/ignoring vision, because I as a complete neutral can see clearly and easily it was Stewart’s shoulder at the head, elbow at the chest.

Remember the sing alongs in kinder? Does that help anatomy for you?

Any careless act that gets a reasonably bad injury is 4 weeks now.

3 if Hewett is fine tomorrow, 4 if he has lingering concussion effects or a cheekbone etc.
And here we are still suspending the outcome not the incident...

Jords is in trouble, will go straight to the tribunal. Expect to see them give him a 3-4 week break for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRP / Trib. De Goey hit on Elijah Hewett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back