Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Where do Dogga's Dockers finish in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Larry David Reaction GIF

Looking like schmuttt is 3 Freo wins away from a permanent board ban Scythe94

(trying to jinx the Lions to win)

Lions next 2 goals since, working my magic

Freo will still be too strong at home, expect them to run away with it in the last quarter.

Lions next 2 goals since, working my magic

Freo will still be too strong at home, expect them to run away with it in the last quarter.
Still hoping for a Lions victory. They'll definitely drop another game playing like this.

Freo will beat the Eagles and Richmond are tanking now so we really don't want them closing out the season strongly.

Still hoping for a Lions victory. They'll definitely drop another game playing like this.

Freo will beat the Eagles and Richmond are tanking now so we really don't want them closing out the season strongly.

Lions cant win at the G, im confident Collingwood will handle them. Adelaide a decent chance even at the Gabba. Saints are roadkill unfortunately, easy Lions win.

Lions cant win at the G, im confident Collingwood will handle them. Adelaide a decent chance even at the Gabba. Saints are roadkill unfortunately, easy Lions win.
Its at Marvel against the Pies.

Out of the top 4 going to QLD is my least favourite choice Lions I think are undefeated at home.

So I would rather the setup to get into the Grand Final over the better first draft pick. Both would be nice of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Back