Preview Rnd 12 Changes vs Dockers (Freo/Walyalup) – Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play Tom McDonald, he's probably been arguably a top 5 player for us this year.
No one on earth saw that coming but he looks powerful again.

Fair play Tom McDonald, he's probably been arguably a top 5 player for us this year.
No one on earth saw that coming but he looks powerful again.
What a rollercoaster of a career. :rollercoaster:

No one on earth saw that coming
Disappointed in myself for not mentioning this on here in January when I knew it would happen.

Yep, has kicked the ball really well and strong in the contest.
I like tom kicking from backline because he actually looks to try and dart the ball to targets. I can see why earlier in his career he could butcher the ball without the skills. But he's mostly been clean this year and tries to take that kick on rather than fall back to what the rest of our backline does in bombing it long. I'd say he's kicking has actually challenged the other defenders to look for those kicks more than they used too

ABC radio currently debating whether the small circular discs sold at fish and chip shops are cakes or scallops lmao.

wrong thread (sorry)
Might just merge all 12.6k threads on the board. Streamlined. Clean. Efficient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw got the vibe from Goodwins presser that Petty would only get dropped if forced.
We'd miss those 0.2 goals and 7 possessions per game too much.

It's actually pretty impressive to only kick two goals in nine games as a KPF.

Like, how do you not even nab a couple of frees or joe the gooses in that time?

As much as Petty needs a spell it seems Goody will keep playing him. If Disco is fit I’d play him over Petty so Petty could have that spell.
I think Windsor is also due a spell. So maybe Tholstrup in for him. I’d like Seston to come in to have a look at him also at some point. Not sure exactly if he is majorly close to getting in though.

Why do we need tall forwards for the sake of tall forwards?

For mine, I think it just helps structurally given we always need a tall in the ruck, and also for our game style which relies a lot on the key forwards bringing the ball to ground - Which I know we're sick of hearing, but our smalls are the ones that have improved our forward efficiency this year so it does help.

I very much prefer our current two tall setup as opposed to the three tall one, so I'm just happy if we're not bringing in an extra tall and just going like for like atm.

Disappointed in myself for not mentioning this on here in January when I knew it would happen.
Yeah I remember all those PMs we sent back and forth about how good Tmac would likely be and how everyone else was stupid.

They should just let Jefferson debut after kicking 5 goals in the VFL. Need to reward good performances. If not now, when?
Petty is banged up and playing poorly. BBB can only be counted on for a goal, 5 disposals and a cheeky chest mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back