List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add in Rioli for centre clearances and the dream of back to back looks possible.

Question would be do we go "all in" for 2019 by going Lobb and Kelly for picks 20, 21 and 39. In rough value, those 3 would give us a single pick at 4 or split to 2 picks 15 and 16. Would think this should be enough for Kelly and Lobb but means we do not enter the draft until pick 71. Alternatively, we take Clarke as rookie or Roughead/Hickey for late picks and delay Lob by a year and still have a couple of second rounders.

Hurn Barrass Sheppard
Cole McGovern Jetta
Gaff Yeo Kelly
Rioli Darling Cripps
Ryan Kennedy Lobb

F: Vardy Shuey Redden

I: Hutchings, Duggan, Lecras, Venables

Depth: Schofield, Masten, Allen, ....

Starting to think this could be something special
Brander is a real gun and O.Allen was super impressive. Can we relegate waterman to the twos permanently. Interesting times

Hurn Barrass Shep
Duggan Gov Jetta
Gaff Yeo Kelly
Ryan JD Venables
Rioli JK Cripps

Lobb Shuey Hutch

Vardy Sheed Cole Redden

Anybody else have some reservations of paying big for Tim Kelly?

Lots of hype around him but he was running through a midfield along with some big guns - that were still a middle of the table side - and did not receive a whole load of attention from the opposition more focused on Dangerfield, Selwood, Ablett and Duncan.

Burst onto the scene but is also 25 and may have just landed himself into a perfect set up for him as a player.

Could be a bit of a Des Headland when thrown into a midfield with less stars and more attention?
Yeah I am wary of over paying for kelly. Ive said it all year.

Hes good but you would behind ablett jr, danger, duncan, etc

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let me set the scene. It's trade period. Gaff. 7 year deal on the table. Brad Scott at the B&F. Says he's going to north..... Then you campaigners know what happened next

^ Just preparing to drop that on the North board if it ends up being true and he stays

Let me set the scene. Its trade period. Gaff. 7 year deal on the table. Brad Scott at the B&F. Says he's going to north..... Then you campaigners know what happened next

^ Just preparing to drop that on the North board if it ends up being true and he stays
I’m stunned to be sitting here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So lycett gone gives us the cap space for kelly who will only be on 88k next year as a rookie contract then 500k after that i assume .
Get zac clarke late national draft pick
Swap parto for billy frampton at port

Gives us 4 rucks and boosts our midfield

I'd rather Gaff signs and we just laugh at Geelong and say good luck with Kelly :thumbsupemoji:

In fact I'm now hoping like hell this actually happens, just for the lols. They can have two first round slices of my ass if they want.

#no homo
Pretty much this, Kelly is already mid twenties and off one good year in the AFL only. Wouldn't say no at the right price, two first rounders is not that, go to the draft with them.

I would much rather Kelly for 4-7 years than 2 lottery picks in the draft.
I know many disagree but we are in a major premiership window, the draft is of little relevance to us. We have heaps of auskickers on our list now.
Trade to remain in your window until it closes and then go to the draft.

upload_2018-10-6_21-32-7.jpeg “Not only has his Mrs quit her job, she’s taken up another in Victoria already”.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back