List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So goes home to play with bro and sick family.
No problemo there. But signs for 3 years then leaves with 2 left to go back again. Thats not like Kelly. Thats just being a baby like Ablett.
His brother was delisted and he struggled with personal issues this year - relinquished the captaincy because of it

Geelong are being turds here - a guy has legitimate issues with the condition of his kids/family, and where is the compassion?
They have said at least twice that as we are premiers, we should pay more. What sort of hillbilly logic is that? What rulebook is that from?
They just don't want to strengthen us as they see the Eagles as main rival - that's the truth of it, and that's why Kelly going to Freo would be ok by them .... pricks.

And at the same time rejoicing in welcoming HOME two players that are best 24 and cost them norhing.

And then demand exceptional return for Kelly. Not fair. Not reasonable but exceptional.

Bunch of hypocrits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep goldcoast get lukosiuis rankine and rosee with 2 3 and 5 and keep 3 SA mates together at gold coast to stop the home sick factor
Not Rankine - I am hearing he will slide to 5 or 6 which is why Port have positioned themselves with that pick.

Rankine is probably the most skillful player but not strong enough to cope with being the saviours of the Suns and away from home. Where as Lukosius and Rozee are apparently close friends, rock solid and will fit in with captain Touk Miller. Assuming they take Lukosius, then they have pretty good talls that are still a reasonable age so they could easily pass on the King twins and go Bailey Smith to add to midfield.

Not Rankine - I am hearing he will slide to 5 or 6 which is why Port have positioned themselves with that pick.

Rankine is probably the most skillful player but not strong enough to cope with being the saviours of the Suns and away from home. Where as Lukosius and Rozee are apparently close friends, rock solid and will fit in with captain Touk Miller. Assuming they take Lukosius, then they have pretty good talls that are still a reasonable age so they could easily pass on the King twins and go Bailey Smith to add to midfield.

Hasn’t Bailey Smith nominated Norf as his F/S choice?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hasn’t Bailey Smith nominated the North Melbourne Football Club as his F/S choice?
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not to my knowledge.

You might be thinking of Bailey Scott - son of Robert Scott. And yes, earlier this week I recall hearing Scott had nominated Norf turning his back on Suns and Cats. He is not close to a first rounder from what I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back