List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying with live trading that this talk could go all the way untill draft night :cool::rainbow::think:.
Live trading is only for picks. Players cannot be traded after Wednesday night's deadline.

Also, maybe Lloyd is suggesting a bigger deal is in play. Perhaps we are getting Dangerfield thrown in the Sheed/Kelly deal?

Some recent classics from the geelong board

I think he’s saying here that GWS will get 9, and give essendon 20 and Shiel? So he’s valuing Kelly as worth more than Shiel??!

So we are now giving up two first rounder and pick 22. Ok now....
I could remove the remaining half of my brain and still find this whole Kelly thing amusing

Live trading is only for picks. Players cannot be traded after Wednesday night's deadline.

Also, maybe Lloyd is suggesting a bigger deal is in play. Perhaps we are getting Dangerfield thrown in the Sheed/Kelly deal?

Narkle and Kelly for 20 + 22 + 2019 (STK) their 3rd rounder + Nelson + Pretuccelli + Vardy + M Allen + A Hickmont .

Won't be enough but you never know .

Narkle and Kelly for 20 + 22 + 2019 (STK) their 3rd rounder + Nelson + Pretuccelli + Vardy + M Allen + A Hickmont .

giphy.gif

ca6f8d36f5f6939376e136d1b3f86e40817a3175.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Ratugolea, Cunico, Henry, Z.Guthrie, O'connor.
We have a list of young guns at least the equal of any club.

Interesting looking at the finals Teams 23 and under this year

WCE - 7 Players - Barrass, Cole, Duggan, Rioli, Ryan, Sheed, Venables. Ave Age 26 107
Geelong - 4 Players - Henry , Kolodjasnij, O'Connor, Parfit Ave age 26 276

Collingwood 5 Melbourne 10, Richmond 5, GWS 5, Hawthorn 8, Sydney 8

So Geelong had the least players under 23 and the Oldest Team

200w.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

200w.gif

200.gif

What drugs is Matthew Lloyd on . He mentioned Shuey or sheed as potential trades for Kelly. 2 best players in the GF

WTF

I wouldn't bother with the velvet sledgehammers comments. He does no research. EG:

- He had Greg Williams in his best two club players despite Diesel having played for three clubs (Geelong/Sydney/Carlton)
- Also excluded Ian Stewart who won a Brownlow and a flag at two different clubs (Richmond/St Kilda)
- I didn't bother in finding out if there was parameters in his list (game limits etc..) but for example Gary Ablett Senior is a two club player who could have been considered (6 games at Hawthorn no ones ever remembers).

Put in the notebook "Never Trade With Geelong Ever" and stick to it, these flogs are thinking they are going to swap Shuey for Kelly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back