Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s on a family trip
Boom posted about it
So?

Look I'm all for players using their time off for R&R while ticking off their offseason fitness checklist.

But if you're the type that thinks players should be down training at the club by now then why would it being a family trip matter?

I would be shocked if we didn’t. As I said, we’ve given every other F/S a chance. Arch and Coop probably didn’t show much to be drafted but we did it because their fathers standings at the club. Stevens will be no different. I’m fine with them paying out Stevo and giving Coop another 12 months to show something. But I can’t see us skipping on Stevens.
I think nostrils is right on this one.

For those playing at home we have 35 senior list signed
5 rookies signed

And coop in limbo

We can go 38-6
I’ve got coop taking the final rookie spot

Giving us 3 picks in the national draft

Which we have 2 and 62
Hopefully we turn that into 3 good picks and don’t need to use 62

As mentioned worst case we use 2, 62 and upgrade a rookie (teakle) which then we need to draft a rookie

So?

Look I'm all for players using their time off for R&R while ticking off their offseason fitness checklist.

But if you're the type that thinks players should be down training at the club by now then why would it being a family trip matter?
You don’t think boom will be making him train while away with him?

5 rookies signed

And coop in limbo

We can go 38-6

Which we have 2 and 62

As mentioned worst case we use 2, 62 and upgrade a rookie (teakle) which then we need to draft a rookie
Hopefully we draft 3 playing in main draft and then we’ll all be on tenterhooks about rookie pick - is it Harvey or Stevens

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
Cooper and River waiting on pick swap trades.

5 rookies signed

And coop in limbo

We can go 38-6

Which we have 2 and 62

Mods can we pin this post pls

So nuffies stop asking how many list spots we have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recon we'll turn our current draft hand into three picks, plus Stevo, so no spot for Coops.
I'm with you there.

Cooper has had a good chance and hasn't stepped up. I'd let him train on over summer and rookie him if we have a spot free up and he puts in the work. He doesn't have enough natural ability to cruise like he has been. If he makes it, it will only be through hard work.

Devastating news for the pre-season track watchers who rated Lazz’s preseason to the point that he was going to play the season as a first choice centre square attendee.

I hope that everyone’s ok with the loss.

Oh well…..

We currently have 3 main list and 1 rookie spot. Cooper more likely to fill the last rookie spot.
Should have been gone would have opened up another spot for either DFA PSD or MYD.
As for small forward Harvey would well down the pecking order only 2 ways he will play
1 We cop a massive amount of injuries
2 kicks bags of 3-4 goals at VFL level

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back