Taylor
Free
Greenwood
Shiels
Greenwood
Hansen Jr
Thomas
Pink

Lazzaro and Phillips are line ball but not giving up on them yet. 8 is more than enough turnover anyway especially if Zurhaar exercises FA.
Worth a bump as posibly the most accurate prediction. Misses on laz, bobby dazzler and pink but nailed the rest. Even got hugh right TWICE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delist Cooper too. We've got like 5 players all playing the same role in the VFL/AFL.
Wouldn't be on the list if not for his dad.

Delist Cooper too. We've got like 5 players all playing the same role in the VFL/AFL.
Wouldn't be on the list if not for his dad.
relative of mine good mates with a couple of the players, told me way back at the end of August (and I did post it at the time), that Cooper and Sellers got the chop, and that Finnbar and Will Phil were getting extended. Maybe there's been a change of heart but been right about the others well before they were announced.

relative of mine good mates with a couple of the players, told me way back at the end of August (and I did post it at the time), that Cooper and Sellers got the chop, and that Finnbar and Will Phil were getting extended. Maybe there's been a change of heart but been right about the others well before they were announced.
If he was gone though you'd think they would have announced it today with the others.

Can anyone name a single small player that we’ve ever drafted that succeeded without showing something in their first two seasons? I, for the life of me, can’t think of one. That’s why I worry about Harvey. That’s why Drury and Lazzaro had to go, I suppose. Will Phillips is really lucky, however much I might like him.

Can anyone name a single small player that we’ve ever drafted that succeeded without showing something in their first two seasons? I, for the life of me, can’t think of one. That’s why I worry about Harvey. That’s why Drury and Lazzaro had to go, I suppose. Will Phillips is really lucky, however much I might like him.
Haha I sent this exact same message to my friend.

I listed Mahoney, Phillips, Drury, Lazaro and said I don’t know who we’re kidding thinking we can develop these types

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back