Demons eye Jack Viney

Remove this Banner Ad

I read somewhere recently that he is a mad Hawks fan (because his dad worked there when he was growing up..?) but has already accepted that he will be going to Melbourne and is happy with that. I'm sure he'll forget the hawks as soon as starts getting mass loving from Melbourne fans.

Should look for the article but cbf right now
yeahh i played footy with jack and he's a big hawks fan.

I agree with Ghost of Grinter. Not to mention with Jurrah playing, we should win more games then we lose. I reckon if Jurrah hadn't of got injured, we would've won a few more then what he have thus far in season 2010. Jurrah can and does makea difference.

Like the sound of what Dez had to say above me also, let's just hope he gets used to the Demon's jumper he wears enough to actually join us before choosing to go elsewhere. We should be flying by that stage though (as Ghost Of Grinter mentioned).

Few tweets:

AFL_Shifter

Great game here with SA kicking 6 g to Vic m 1g to hit the front at 3q time; Jack Viney 3 g for q stars for SA who lead by 2p #nabaflu16s

emmasq

Jack Viney is an onballer. Only 16 but has played some SANFL reserves games already this season.

emmasq

Both Joey Daniher & Jack Viney starred for Metro & SA at the u16s champs today. Neither available til 2012 draft, but clubs will commit soon

whose son is Joey Daniher?

Heard Shifter today on ABC... was falling over himself about this kid. Aged 16, already 197cm and a dominant key forward - Shifter was watching the game and said he'd had multiple contested marks and 4 goals to half time. Wow.
Son of Anthony, so will be interesting to see if he goes F/S to Essendon or Sydney, or goes to GWS as a 17-year-old.

just on SEN about jack.

guy who reviewed the U16 championships stated

- that jack had inherited his father toughness at the ball, but also had a lot of polish.
- he knowns the right places to be and has a great footy brain.
- if he continues his development he will be a great acquisition to the MFC (said he would definitely come to us and that DB and BP are already looking closely at him)
- played on the wing throughout the championship

was really pumping him up!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just on SEN about jack.

guy who reviewed the U16 championships stated

- played on the wing throughout the championship

was really pumping him up!!

Actually, he played the whole carnival in the centre. Sinor, Menzel (until injury) were the main wingmen.

Viney was in and under.

just midfielders

btw Blease looks very fast...and agile

Hey all, Could we have an update on Sammy Blease? I thought he would have got a run at some stage this year! Another red head in the Blood and Navy, assisting Cheeny and Bate will go along way to your future, petty Jurah is not a Ranga!

Hey all, Could we have an update on Sammy Blease? I thought he would have got a run at some stage this year! Another red head in the Blood and Navy, assisting Cheeny and Bate will go along way to your future, petty Jurah is not a Ranga!

Had another injury setback early in the seaon while playing for Casey, I'm unsure of the exact nature of it but it was leg/foot related I think. If not for that I'd say he would have broken through by now. Has played the last couplke weeks with Casey reserves; but the coaches have now said they will be taking it slowly with him for the rest of the season, so it might be next year before we see him running around in a Demons jumper.

Had another injury setback early in the seaon while playing for Casey, I'm unsure of the exact nature of it but it was leg/foot related I think. If not for that I'd say he would have broken through by now. Has played the last couplke weeks with Casey reserves; but the coaches have now said they will be taking it slowly with him for the rest of the season, so it might be next year before we see him running around in a Demons jumper.

Was it related to the school miss hap?

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons eye Jack Viney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back