Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2004
Next door to L.Hewitt
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
WTF DERMOTT???:eek:

OK, sure you can think it was fair enough but do you actually have to call the guy:eek:

Is Dermott so in need of attention that he has to call SEN out of the blue to tell them his take on the whole thing?

What would Clarko and co think about Dermott doing this?

Hawks have become an embarrassment of the League this year.

Wow, that's how you treat your former champions is it? No wonder Hawks fans are generally derided as fair weather flogs.

Who can come up with the possible telephone conversation.

"Hello? Velvet Sledge here."

"Hi Matty, Its your childhood and even possibly manhood hero Dermie."

"Dermie who?"

"Brereton, you know best ever CHF and most awesome chick puller of all time?"

"Wayne, is that you?"

"Dermott Brereton from Hawthorn!"

"Oh Dermott. WTF do you want? I had eyes for the ball you know."

"No No Matty. I am calling to congratulate you. One of my favourite past times was running off the square and collecting upsuspecting smaller guys with their eyes for the ball and knocking them into lala land. I wanted to let you know how much I admired your work."

"Oh. Thanks Dermott. This call is a little bit weird. You know that Sewell plays for your old team?"

"I know but those pricks dont really let me hang around the club now that Piggy has taken over. Look Matty, any chance of you putting in a word for me with Brayshaw and Lyon? I could really do with the exposure". :)

Wow, that's how you treat your former champions is it? No wonder Hawks fans are generally derided as fair weather flogs.

Wrong ****wit
Dermott was a god in the 80's I was there.
Carried the team for a good period of 85.
It's 20 years since that

I'm just not a one-eyed clown like yourself.
If martin Bryant was a bomber supporter, you would stick up for him.
If Ivan Milat played for Essendon you'd find a way to paint some positives out of what he's got up to.

Its been a great couple of weeks. This whole thing has really gotten under the Hawks skin. Loving it. The more they bleat on bigfooty the more they prove that we have gotten to them in a big way :thumbsu:

ROFL, wtf, Dermott, what is the point of approving of the bump the damage has already been done, Sewell has a fractured cheekbone, ROFL!! @ Dermott!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dermott calls Lloyd to tell him that he approved of his bump on Sewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back