Preview Discussion and changes for Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanton has a cork. Media are starting to blow this out of proportion with every slight knock or missed week part of our "injury crisis".
Has he got a cork or has he got Whiplash from the perfetly legal below force tackle that Jarrod Boofhead laid on him after he had disposed of the ball. IF that was Hocking 2-3 weeks minimum

What's the situation with Crameri and Myers? Did they get a mention on the recovery room? I'm at work so I cannot listen to it.

According to the article we can rule out Ryder and Hibberd for at least another week, Zaka is 2 or 3 weeks away.

Pending fitness of Crameri and Myers my changes would be:
In: Hurley, Crameri, Myers, Hooker
Out: Dell'Olio, Kavanagh, Davey, Mleksham

Leaves the team looking like:

B: Baguley, Hooker, Fletcher
HB: Dempsey, Carlisle, Hardingham
C: Stanton, Watson, Heppell
HF: Winderlich, Gumbleton, Crameri
FF: Hille, Hurley, Monfries
C: Bellchambers, Hocking, Howlett
I: Browne, Myers, Jetta S: NLM

Just a couple of quick facts for this weekends game.

- We have beaten Adelaide the last 1 time(s) we have played them in Adelaide
- We have won our last 2 games in Adelaide
- Every time we have run out onto the ground this season, we have won more often than not.
- We are yet to lose a Sunday twilight match this season. We won our last one against, you guessed it, Port Adelaide, an Adelaide based club. Coincidence?
- Scott Gumbleton is likely playing.

Heck, what are we paying?

In: Hurley, Crameri, Pears/Hooker, Myers
Out: Dell'Olio, Kavanagh, Melksham, Stanton (inj)

Right now we really need Paddy back. The loss of his flexibility around the field really is hurting us and Hille just isn't playing the role as well as he used to.

At the moment I would rather have Browne in the side than Melksham simply because Browne has more to prove at the moment and I think that desire to prove he should be a regular part of the team along with his skillset is a great asset to have in a side.

Adelaide's tall forwards are gonna require that Hooker and/or Pears comes back into the side. If we are to play both then I would take Hardingham out for this one. Love his endeavor just doubt his ability.

If Stanton is fine to play then Baguely is out and Heppel gets moved into the backline again.

Although the inclusions of Hurley & Crameri make a great deal of difference there is clearly a bigger issue then injuries atm of why were getting spanked, no hunger is what I put it down to.

Although the inclusions of Hurley & Crameri make a great deal of difference there is clearly a bigger issue then injuries atm of why were getting spanked, no hunger is what I put it down to.
Bomber going off his **** at qtr time would indicate there's something wrong, but I think there's also something in the whole training thing

- We are yet to lose a Sunday twilight match this season. We won our last one against, you guessed it, Port Adelaide, an Adelaide based club. Coincidence?

Actually, we played Port on Saturday Afternoon.

This, believe it or not, is our first Sunday game of the year.

I think you'll find he's referring to round 23 last year ;)

Well aware mate, our last Sunday twilight (or any for that matter) was our last game of the H&A season against Port last year :)

EDIT: Only had to read one more post to get the answer. Silly casey18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- We have beaten Adelaide the last 1 time(s) we have played them in Adelaide
- We have won our last 2 games in Adelaide
- Every time we have run out onto the ground this season, we have won more often than not.
- Scott Gumbleton is likely playing.

Heck, what are we paying?

I will give you 6-1, bets of up to and including $100

In: Crameri, Lonergan, Pears, Hurley, Hooker,
Out: Davey, Hille, Monfries, Melksham, Dell'Olio

B: Baguley, Pears, Hooker
HB: Fletcher, Carlisle, Hardingham
C: Dempsey, Watson, Heppell
HF: Jetta, Gumbleton, Stanton
F: Crameri, Hurley, Winderlich
Foll: Bellchambers, Hocking, Howlett
Int: Lonergan, Browne, Kavanagh
Sub: NLM

Hille out as he's a liability and slows the team down. Hooker to pinch hit as back-up ruckman - he's done this previously and can do as good a job as Leigh Brown did for the pies. The 5 outs are guys who do not get to enough contests, squib it or in Hille's case are slow. This side on paper is far more fiece at the ball and is the way to go for mine currently. If Stanton doesn't come up then Melksham gets a reprieve.

Crows have had Tippet for a total of 9 quarters for the past 6 weeks. They've been going alright without him.

Need to keep Jacobs' from touching the ball at stoppages, he is by a street the best tap ruckman in the league. The understanding he has with Thompson and Sloane in particular is amazing.

Crows have had Tippet for a total of 9 quarters for the past 6 weeks. They've been going alright without him.

Need to keep Jacobs' from touching the ball at stoppages, he is by a street the best tap ruckman in the league. The understanding he has with Thompson and Sloane in particular is amazing.
Belly has beenin fairly good form, hopefully he can do it against Jacobs

Will be a massive bonus for us if Jacobs misses again (though terrible for my SC team).

Other than the obvious of Dangerfield and Thompson, I'd also want a defensive job done on Reilly. He has become their preferred option coming out of defence and has great skills. Make him defend, and wear him like a glove when not in possession.

Outside of limiting them, we really have to bring our A game across the park and back ourselves in. I am not going to try and name a team as I am clueless as to who is and is not good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back