Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

OK lads, I have played around with that google docs and it has me stumped. So until I can figure it out I will only be able to post the ladder as per below. Hope to get it better in the future. Well done to his royal boofness on a perfect week. Any issues please PM me, Cheers

DQC

R9 R10 Total
Yeah Nah 4 3 39
Chet_Wynd 3 4 37
Jewelsandbullet 3 4 37
simmsroadspy 3 4 36
THEOX 3 3 36
The Boof 2 5 35
Denny Crane 2 3 35
Pheonix20 2 3 35
tigerkelly 2 3 34
Coach Hollywood 2 4 32
bearfan 2 3 32
SickPig 2 3 32
sparksy 1 2 30
The Phatside 2 1 30
berger 2 3 29

Well done DQ. But how about a quick pro quo on the Panths' effort today.

Yeah that was fun to watch :mad::rolleyes::( .....mate their effort was not great, wasn't even close to be good but take nothing away from your lads that was as good as I have seen them in a few years. All the work down your way provides the best of everything local footy could want, away rooms are huge, away coaches box is great, scoreboard is best in town, new works around clubrooms are awesome.....once you get better surface it will be great to visit (one day I may see a 1sts win, for now I will take a 2nds and 3rds though). Could have been more gravy on the roast beef rolls though.;)

Yeah that was fun to watch :mad::rolleyes::( .....mate their effort was not great, wasn't even close to be good but take nothing away from your lads that was as good as I have seen them in a few years. All the work down your way provides the best of everything local footy could want, away rooms are huge, away coaches box is great, scoreboard is best in town, new works around clubrooms are awesome.....once you get better surface it will be great to visit (one day I may see a 1sts win, for now I will take a 2nds and 3rds though). Could have been more gravy on the roast beef rolls though.;)
denny considering all the rain late in the week, i thought the ground was very good

denny considering all the rain late in the week, i thought the ground was very good

Did not say it was terrible, and would not say it was very good. It was OK due to the amount of rain and traffic, but I heard that it was getting resurfaced and if true would be great as it was heavy and is rather smelly.

Did not say it was terrible, and would not say it was very good. It was OK due to the amount of rain and traffic, but I heard that it was getting resurfaced and if true would be great as it was heavy and is rather smelly.
smelly?!:rolleyes: i guess thats what you get for playing a winter sport!! but that dosnt take out comment of the week, that goes to your fellow panther fan, who returned is stubbie to the bar, becouse it was to COLD!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek:o_O

Northcote Park vs Greensborough ... Crunch time for the Cougars and Slime with the loser's finals hopes looking distant, especially the Cougars, so giving them the nod here but only just.
Macleod vs West preston ... The Kangas will certainly make it tough for the Roosters but expect the visitors to come out on top.
Eltham vs Montmorency ... The Panthers need to win to restore some confidence from last weeks mauling and keep ahead of the pack but the Mighty Mont Machine is flying at the moment.
Lower Plenty vs Heidelberg ... This could get very ugly for the Bears - who'll be the first Tiger to kick a goal from the centre circle?
Bundoora vs Whittlesea ... After successive losses don't expect the Bulls to play nice with the Eagles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northcote Park vs Greensborough- Huge game for both sides, already had one draw at Westgarth St and this should be close enough that there could be another one. Toss of the coin.
Macleod vs West Preston Lakeside - The Roosters will have a few out but still have enough here.
Eltham vs Montmorency - Cannot pick against them, at home coming off a massive belting need to stand up.
Lower Plenty vs Heidelberg - With Mont the form side at the moment. May not like the small ground to much as they use the ball so well but once they get used to it...it will rain goals.
Bundoora vs Whittlesea - This should be a comfortable win for the Bulls.

Northcote Park vs Greensborough - A potential finals place is on the line here so expect a close encounter and giving it to the Cougars.
Macleod vs West Preston - Think the Roosters will be crowing here at games end.
Eltham vs Montmorency - Would love to tip the Panthers but just can't see them toppling the Magpies.
Lower Plenty vs Heidelberg - A no-brainer here. The Tigers easily.
Bundoora vs Whittlesea - And another no-brainer here also with the Bulls gourging the Eagles.

Urrgh Hello, Am I on the right page, I've heard of mid season slumps but this is ridiculous. Where is everyone?
I hate this new web page!

Northcote Park
Bundoora
Eltham
Greensborough
West

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back