D1 Division 1 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened to Kruzering??? Has he been banned from the site? I've loved reading his posts fishing around for someone to take the bait each week.

Also great to see Wong on song kicking 7 and striking back at the doubters on Saturday!

On the topic of parade... Having 1500 kids at the school is irrelevant when all of those kids have a junior club that they have been playing at since they were 9, they will then go on to play for the senior club that there junior club is affiliated with. Parade is situated within 5 km of 15 clubs from the northern football league. We are doing our best, and if u ask any of the teams we have played besides willy, I'm sure they will tell u we are no easy beats. The game on the weekend was our worst game in 3 years. We are striving to make a stronger affiliation with our junior club to ensure we have a steady stream of talented juniors, a under 19 side is a priority for our football club. Not making excuses just filling in those who are interested. Thanks

Well, i could equally make the same argument about St bedes.
They too are an ACC school who don't have saturday sport and therfore a lot their kids also play elsewhere. Do you know how many clubs they have around them from the southern leaugue, the ammos and the MPNFL (eg eth/ass)? I reckon at least 15! They to have a lot of their kids play for local clubs as juniors but their seniors are in A grade and have managed to foster a good enough relationship with the school to ensure good flow.

I think it is a bit of a cop out and the sooner you fix the school relationship, the better for your club.

What has happened to Kruzering??? Has he been banned from the site? I've loved reading his posts fishing around for someone to take the bait each week.

There have been some great fishermen over the years on BF, but Kruzering is not one of them. The golden rule is to never make your club look like an ass. Kruzering failed there.

There have been some great fishermen over the years on BF, but Kruzering is not one of them. The golden rule is to never make your club look like an ass. Kruzering failed there.

Spoken by a by a bigfooty elder statesman.... Join date 2009 lol

S Nieward kicking a few goals in the twos at North Old Boys. Surely in line for a promotion shortly

S Nieward kicking a few goals in the twos at North Old Boys. Surely in line for a promotion shortly

ahk yeah good work

M.Todd from the vultures is definately one of the most good looking blokes in the vafa, lucky man having both skill with the footy and the ladies.

Been relatively quiet on here for the past couple of days. Hopefully everyone is fired up for this week's round of matches. Some interesting matches, none more so than out at Bear Park for a top-of-the-table clash. Anda bit worried that all my selections are the home teams:

North Old Boys vs. Whitefriars
Williamstown vs. Old Mentonians
Old Paradians vs. Old Geelong
Peninsula vs. Bulleen Templestowe
Banyule vs. Parkdale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they wont mention it because they love the umpires... :)

Anyway a sensational game yesterday at AG Oval with the Friars coming from 10 points down at the 27 minute mark of the last qtr to win the game

Was a good tight game that both sides had periods of play where they totally dominated but couldnt kick away

Interesting results. Banyule 2 games clear from 4 sides sitting on 5-2 who are
2 games clear of 6th.
Banyule beat Parkdale by 6 goals. Judging by the scores it looked to be close all day with the bears kicking away in the last.
Williamstown continue their dominance at home over a struggling OM's.
OG's scrape home by a point. OP's now face a battle to stay up.
Whitefrias continue to play well. They sit second with a massive game against PArkdale this week. Nobs continue to lose the close
ones 3 in a row by less than 2 goals. Must win this week to stay n touch.
Peninsula were big winners against a very ordinary BT.
Spots in the four should become clearer in the coming weeks as the top sides play each other.

Bring back Kruzering! This forum is dead without him.

Although there is a massive weekend of footy ahead of us!

NOBS v Parade 16 points
OG's v Banyule 24 points
Willy v Peninsula 20 points
OM's v Bulleen 50 points
Parkdale v Friars 5 points (Game of the Round)

Bring back Kruzering! This forum is dead without him.

The club bought him a present.

labradorr-dog-muzzle-k9.jpg

drove past parkdale training on tuesday night,down from white friars and saw who i think might be mitch todd, hes so hot right now.

intresting game this weekend,parkdale vs friars,lets hope theres no drugs invovled like a couple of weekends back when i saw a williamstown supporter shooting up in the bushes,and abuse hailing over the sidelines,lets hope parkdale brings a good spirit and leave the disco biccies at home

drove past parkdale training on tuesday night,down from white friars and saw who i think might be mitch todd, hes so hot right now.

intresting game this weekend,parkdale vs friars,lets hope theres no drugs invovled like a couple of weekends back when i saw a williamstown supporter shooting up in the bushes,and abuse hailing over the sidelines,lets hope parkdale brings a good spirit and leave the disco biccies at home

Tab i too myself witnessed the disgusting behaviour at the ground that day, have they done anything to rectify this problem? maybe some blue lights in the trees to hide the shooters veins?

Mitch Todd at a local football ground? are you sure your eyes werent dreaming of him been there.. i have often found myself drooling over his gorgeous eyes, tight abs and big t***ies.

Good luck on the weekend boys

M.Todd x

Tab i too myself witnessed the disgusting behaviour at the ground that day, have they done anything to rectify this problem? maybe some blue lights in the trees to hide the shooters veins?

Mitch Todd at a local football ground? are you sure your eyes werent dreaming of him been there.. i have often found myself drooling over his gorgeous eyes, tight abs and big t***ies.

Good luck on the weekend boys

M.Todd x
Tabscott & Thetackle - What the F*ck are you guys on about? Are you trying to create a rivalry with CY's? Do you remember that we play you at home next time around? We have enough healthy rivalries with current teams, one which we are playing this weekend.

Man up and leave your trash talk to game day and not be a boy and post it on Big Footy. I bet you two are the last two to say a word to us out on the ground.

I'm sure your coach and president are happy that after those comments you have fired the CY's up and have now added a little extra for the redemption game. Thanks!!

Tabscott & Thetackle - What the F*ck are you guys on about? Are you trying to create a rivalry with CY's? Do you remember that we play you at home next time around? We have enough healthy rivalries with current teams, one which we are playing this weekend.

Man up and leave your trash talk to game day and not be a boy and post it on Big Footy. I bet you two are the last two to say a word to us out on the ground.

I'm sure your coach and president are happy that after those comments you have fired the CY's up and have now added a little extra for the redemption game. Thanks!!

Yeah, just like Bulleen did to Whitefriars after Kruzer-gate!

Loser.

Lets get back to the footy .
Went to the banyule vs parkdale game last weekend. have been watching A grade games over the past 3 years. And this contest was of a very high standard. Suggest that 8 players of each team would get a game in A grade easy. The pressure was full on for 4 quarters. Boland was magnificient in defence for parkdale. And the backline for Banyule was top class. the parkdale forwards couldn't get into the game.
looking forward to the replay parkdale vs banyule later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back