DIVISION 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Good test for a few D1 teams in the next couple of weeks, with OG and BT playing OI.

Last time OI played a team in a lower grade they were pantsed by Banyule.

Games to be played at OI second home ground at Mernda. Ground is as big as the MCG and according to the currator, one of the best grounds outside the AFL. (Big Call)

Just Visiting Max (hopefully)

I hear you boys are very fit Uncle, a huge pre season

Haven't noticed any drastic changes to the fitness component of training. Numbers have obviously been greater, as has the quality. Again, no point making bold predictions until we've got through the first couple of months. We've been fortunate enough to acquire a great coaching staff (present company excluded), but it's up to the playing group to deliver results.

Bedford; what's the plan of action for the Rd.1 debacle? Who in their right mind gets married on the first Saturday of the footy season?!!
UM, a year ago Round 1 was 21st April so I wasn't to know! I just wanted to see you blokes finally win a senior game for the first time since 2011! ;)

Realistically there is only 1 - 3 blokes that will be missing from the 1st's

Rovers will be the one to beat
I have seen that Dureau has left Orm to go to another club and Elkman linked to Beena... but fancy playing a praccy match on Sunday at Willy...... most of the players at Orm will go straight from a night out to Willy....insane..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think old mentonians are being under estimated theyve recruited well and looked good in there practice mtch last week against morwell

Rovers comfortably beat a very poor Sth Melb Districts by 70 points on Sunday. Big last quarter made up for a lackluster 3rd. Daniel Corp and big Sammy Clements looked very dangerous up forward booting bags of goals each. Fletch had his stock standard 30 touches. A few gun players still to come back in for rd 1, which can't come quick enough. It's been a looooooong preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

DIVISION 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back