D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladder prediction anyone?

League B&F - Brinley Duggan (Kew)
Headline you will see - Close and four cigars: Four results in the first round decided by under 10 points
Headline you won't see - Ian Aitken returns to Kew as quiet, retiring canteen assistant
First person to cop a spray from Bedford on this board - probably me
Relegated: Therry and NOBS (but expecting a very even season)

Hampton
Prahran
Kew
West Brunswick
Ormond
Oakleigh
Preston
Ivanhoe
Therry
NOBS

Therry relegation. Lol.
Clearly got no idea.

Good call let the boy have no idea

more to your liking Bedford?

League B&F - Ormond (Ormond)
Headline you will see - Ormond win the flag twice, somehow
Headline you won't see - Ormond knocked out in straight sets, again
First person to cop a spray from Bedford on this board - Whoever deserves it, probably a scribe that got one word wrong
Relegated: Kew and Prahran

Ormond
Daylight
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Prahran
Kew

more to your liking Bedford?

League B&F - Ormond (Ormond)
Headline you will see - Ormond win the flag twice, somehow
Headline you won't see - Ormond knocked out in straight sets, again
First person to cop a spray from Bedford on this board - Whoever deserves it, probably a scribe that got one word wrong
Relegated: Kew and Prahran

Ormond
Daylight
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Prahran
Kew
well done champ . Great to have you back your posts on here are so loved by all

There far too good for us yesterday. After being blown away in the first term we got back some control in the second but after it was one way traffic. Thirry will be a finalist and a chance for the flag. We showed patches where if we can stick at it we will compete against lower half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did have a feeling that might happen. Therry are a good side. My very early thoughts are Hampton, Thirry and Ormond to battle it out. Oakleigh next and the rest to battle it out.

Hoes will hopefully be competitive with the lower half.

I did have a feeling that might happen. Therry are a good side. My very early thoughts are Hampton, Thirry and Ormond to battle it out. Oakleigh next and the rest to battle it out.

Hoes will hopefully be competitive with the lower half.

Thirry and Ormond to battle it out. Clokeleigh next and the rest to battle it out.

Last edited:
What happened yesterday mate , I thought this one would be close.

Was a good game for two and a half quarters, Hampton lifted and we fell away. Lacked match fitness (only had one praccy as two fell through due to grounds) and ran out of legs, compounded by being a rotation down mid-way through the second. Hampton midfield were very good - lead by Carnovale. Disappointing but not necessarily a reflection of where we are at. Looking forward to getting a few back and bouncing back.

Side note: I've rarely ever posted about umpires here, and the two kids we had were trying their best, but wowee if it wasn't one of the most inconsistently umpired games I've seen...just very frustrating.

Was a good game for two and a half quarters, Hampton lifted and we fell away. Lacked match fitness (only had one praccy as two fell through due to grounds) and ran out of legs, compounded by being a rotation down mid-way through the second. Hampton midfield were very good - lead by Carnovale. Disappointing but not necessarily a reflection of where we are at. Looking forward to getting a few back and bouncing back.

Side note: I've rarely ever posted about umpires here, and the two kids we had were trying their best, but wowee if it wasn't one of the most inconsistently umpired games I've seen...just very frustrating.
Looking forward to this week , it will show where we are both at I would think. We had 2 B&F winners pull out in the morning and maybe 5 to comeback in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back