D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

High hopes at Therry but very early to know what to expect.

Have heard Kew could be set for back-to-back relegation. Exodus this year and not likely to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to screenshot this and look back again in 10 months. Came from someone who was close to the club a few years ago and would still have strong contacts

Fair enough we will see. A lot can change in a few years and I dare say this person is probably well out of the know and only going on limited info. Can tell you theres so far no exodus and I would be very surprised if we didn't improve considering we'll get back half a dozen or so senior players (including the Captain) who missed most/all of last season to injury/OS travel.

Fair enough we will see. A lot can change in a few years and I dare say this person is probably well out of the know and only going on limited info. Can tell you theres so far no exodus and I would be very surprised if we didn't improve considering we'll get back half a dozen or so senior players (including the Captain) who missed most/all of last season to injury/OS travel.

What happened to the previous coach ? That was a short tenure!

Might have to screenshot this and look back again in 10 months. Came from someone who was close to the club a few years ago and would still have strong contacts
Probably a reason he or she is not close to the club anymore ;)

Everyone is an expert in November.

G’day just wondering if any of these clubs could become successful A or B grade clubs , and what would it take to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back