D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day at Packer Park . Seniors won , reserves by over 40 goals , under 19s and ladies were winners. Clubbies lost. Bulleen guys were great and stayed back for a drink. They celebrated a player breaking their senior club game record of over 270 games. Both clubs presented him accordingly with the game ball and a slab. Well done great effort.
It was great stuff by Ivan and the GI crew to make the effort to acknowledge Billy T on playing his 279th 1st XV111 game for the Bullants. The GI players came over and clapped him off the ground at the end of the match.
2 district clubs that have a long and respected history of playing against each other. Play the game hard but then have a beer together after it and talk about the old days....... exactly what it is all about :)

Not at all , follow local sides depending who’s at home and those guys that play in the seconds were only thirds at Ormond.

Great we have gone from Ormond fourths to Ormond thirds overnight. Unfortunately not good enough to get a game there so they get a crack with us. And with a bit of luck they will be able to play in finals. We can only thank you for helping out. Got a few u19 boys from Ormond too helping us out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Great we have gone from Ormond fourths to Ormond thirds overnight
Massive congratulations to Billy T on breaking the club game’s record for such a long standing and esteemed club such as Bulleen Templestowe. No doubt rejected numerous overture$ from EFL and Northern FL clubs to jump ship when things were going poorly for his beloved Bullants but stayed firm and is deservedly one of the greats of his club.

I couldn’t give a toss who played in the curtain raiser or which club/level they played for prior to 2019.....and neither should anyone else who posts here.

Massive congratulations to Billy T on breaking the club game’s record for such a long standing and esteemed club such as Bulleen Templestowe. No doubt rejected numerous overture$ from EFL and Northern FL clubs to jump ship when things were going poorly for his beloved Bullants but stayed firm and is deservedly one of the greats of his club.

I couldn’t give a toss who played in the curtain raiser or which club/level they played for prior to 2019.....and neither should anyone else who posts here.
Really who cares

Again who cares what you know and what goes into the now watered down footy record.
According to the great man uglydermie (whose record was broken) plenty of Glen Eira people cared about it. See post #551. Obviously not yourself.

Still, it’s good to know there’s plenty of good people at that club to compensate for the odd idiot here and there.

According to the great man uglydermie (whose record was broken) plenty of Glen Eira people cared about it. See post #551. Obviously not yourself.

Still, it’s good to know there’s plenty of good people at that club to compensate for the odd idiot here and there.

You silly man I said I was not interested in what you said. I personally congratulated the player. I have know some if those at BT for many years. You are really a boring man. It seem you just want to start hatred and spoil what was a great night. Why i don't know.

You silly man I said I was not interested in what you said. I personally congratulated the player. I have know some if those at BT for many years. You are really a boring man. It seem you just want to start hatred and spoil what was a great night. Why i don't know.

I’m not seeking to spoil anything. Read back through your petty posts re: Ormond 3rds/4ths players and work out who is silly here. You’re just trying to recover now.

Jog on mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway moving on, we’re looking forward to hosting your mob this weekend phantom... I’ll make sure to have a red wine waiting for you.. result pending of course!!

At least red from a five dollar bottle. Should be a close match. Hard to win at your ground. Do you still have a few Irish backpackers playing?

I’m not seeking to spoil anything. Read back through your petty posts re: Ormond 3rds/4ths players and work out who is silly here. You’re just trying to recover now.

Jog on mate.
Was going to stay out . Some of those boys I know well and they wanted to play senior footy about 3 or 4 have played seniors over the last 2 years at GE and good luck to them. There is no angst against those lads and are still mates with old team mates . The 19's playing there do not want to play seniors at this stage , they just want to play with school mates. The Phantom can he get sucked in.

Im sure your coach would really love to win this one.

It’d be great if the boys could win this one for him, we’ve been on the wrong end of a few close ones this year. Hopefully we’ll be on the right end this weekend. The coach has put a power of work into the group so I’m sure the results not too far away.

It’d be great if the boys could win this one for him, we’ve been on the wrong end of a few close ones this year. Hopefully we’ll be on the right end this weekend. The coach has put a power of work into the group so I’m sure the results not too far away.

Good luck

can anyone make a case that anyone can seriously challenge WF? Long way to go but results are pretty damning at this stage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back