UHS-VU
Elsternwick
Hawthorn
Power House
Albert Park
Kew
St Francis Xavier
Richmond Central

Congratulations must go to Richmond Central for getting out of Div 4 for the first time since 2002

Surely someone is going to claim Eddo is also leaving?

Yes Pikey has resigned, and Power House traditionally go pretty well with a new coach. I'd like to think that the boys would be disappointed with 2011 where I am pretty sure that we didn't reach our full potential, so suggestions of relegation in 2012 is a bet I'd like to have against. Eddo - just won his 3rd B&F and has been a magnificent servant of our club. Eddo won't leave - he will retire a Power House player and when that is is up to him.

Yes Pikey has resigned, and Power House traditionally go pretty well with a new coach. I'd like to think that the boys would be disappointed with 2011 where I am pretty sure that we didn't reach our full potential, so suggestions of relegation in 2012 is a bet I'd like to have against. Eddo - just won his 3rd B&F and has been a magnificent servant of our club. Eddo won't leave - he will retire a Power House player and when that is is up to him.

Pretty sure he announced his retirement at the end of the game against us. It was mentioned in the after match and he didn't seem to correct anyone - unless he has changed his mind since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good to be back... Though I wasn't around the last time RC was in Div 3 (2002).

I hope all you gents are looking forward to coming down to KB again.

It's good to be back... Though I wasn't around the last time RC was in Div 3 (2002).

I hope all you gents are looking forward to coming down to KB again.

A few of the Ivanhoe Boys are 'Big Dubya' to catch up with a few past Hoers and have a cold one after the game. Could be the start of a wonderful rivalry between our clubs.

Chump

So I've heard Chump. There were a handful of RC players at Ivanhoe this year as well...

Really? Who was that Big Dub? One's, two's, Clubbies? I was not around alot this year for training or functions, so not as much in the loop.

But, have started the recovery from knee surgery and feeling on top of my game at the moment. Could be the return of the Chump!!

or

the summer could sink me again as I love a frothy .....and a 44 year old, fat, bald bloke may not be the clubs best way forward .....but then again we have a new coach for the clubbies and we get on pretty well.

Enjoy the off season.

Chump.

I noticed on the EFL website that Park Orchards are launching a senior club for the 2012 season and looks like they will be playing at Domeney Reserve.

Any word on whether they will share a ground with YV?

Are YV likely to lose any players? May be attractive to some players to be able to play locally at what I believe is a similar standard?

YV expressed this risk when playing them there last year. $$ and less travel might see them lose a few, especially if they played juniors for Park Orchards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back