D3 Division 3 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
YV expressed this risk when playing them there last year. $$ and less travel might see them lose a few, especially if they played juniors for Park Orchards.

They've got plenty of depth down there, losing a few won't hurt them.

my question is how will the ground hold up and how do they work the training times out and what about game day . do the efl and the vafa get on enough to to work out draws ? what a nightmare surly this could only be a short term situation

my question is how will the ground hold up and how do they work the training times out and what about game day . do the efl and the vafa get on enough to to work out draws ? what a nightmare surly this could only be a short term situation

isnt park orchards ground about 2km down the road?

West Brunswick have named Mathew Drain as one of their co-coaches, he is a good get.

The agenda for the board seminar has just been released, and it proposes that Premier 3 will have the 12 teams next season.

I assume that will mean one relegation and three promotions for Division 3?

It would mean we wouldn't see Yarra Valley or Old Westbourne in Division 3 next year, I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its was posted in d2 forum that the sfl wanted to get parkdale & or sth melb, while black rock & surray park were looking at coming across

neither will prob happen

Looking at a couple of club sites this week...and it seems at least two clubs in Division 3 have announced Co-Coaches for 2012.

Is it getting too hard for just one guy these days?

Looking at a couple of club sites this week...and it seems at least two clubs in Division 3 have announced Co-Coaches for 2012.

Is it getting too hard for just one guy these days?

Maybe in Premier section, don't know about Division 3.
Perhaps it is more about giving the assistant coach more responsibility.

Any pre-season news??

I hear Power House & Albert Park both struggling for numbers but early days, St Francis Xavier are going very well lost none got a few and if my source is right based on numbers on the track Richmond Central will be lucky to field one side?

Rc's numbers for seniors are ok. We're hosting separate training for seniors/ reserves, thirds/fourths, so it it appears a little thinner than it could. Great numbers at netball though :) 4 ladies sides operating now, and maybe two more to start in the next season. Anyone else in d3 putting up a netball team? Could spark an old fashioned footy/netball rivalry.

It still amazes me that we all train in November. It'd be great if we could agree to hold off until jan!

Nice to have hawthorn in round 1. We haven't had a crack at that local rival for a long while...

Albert Park and Powerhouse both have 1 each on the training track, so the are going to chuck in the footy season for 2012 and form a mixed doubles tennis team and play in the local comp.

I hear that burnside has left the house, if that's true it's a massive loss

He has gone to wrfl div2 to play with braybrook, he is getting good coin. If you look on there Facebook page you can see photos of him at training. Huge loss for powerhouse, maybe Edwards can play in the ruck now?

Albert Park and Powerhouse both have 1 each on the training track, so the are going to chuck in the footy season for 2012 and form a mixed doubles tennis team and play in the local comp.

Speaking to a guy i work with yesterday who is a keen Aquinas supporter and he tells me that they have had about 7 sessions so far with over 65 players have trained. Its good to see they seem to have finally got there act together and maybe 2012 could a big one for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back