D3 Division 3 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guy who coached Powerhouse did win a B Grade flag then 2 years later was senior Assistant at the Club that won the B Grade premiership. He is a Powerhouse person through and through and only stepped into the role as coach as the club was and still is in major
Financial and had no players. He did the job for nothing as well as work 6 days a week with his new business.

Oh thanks for that. I did see him two days in a row at the VAFA finals on several weekends so he mustn't have been working six days those weeks.

Oh thanks for that. I did see him two days in a row at the VAFA finals on several weekends so he mustn't have been working six days those weeks.

Clearly Ron your a close personal mate or the coach himself & have a major issue with it, I say take it up with the club & leave it away from bigfooty. Not really going to get the answers you looking for here

Clearly Ron your a close personal mate or the coach himself & have a major issue with it, I say take it up with the club & leave it away from bigfooty. Not really going to get the answers you looking for here

No-wrong on both counts. No mate and I am not him.

I am merely curious why he didn't last more than one year.

Thanks for your advice abut what I should and shouldn't post on bigfoty but I think I will ignore it

As seen on the VAFA Website....Seems that Power House have moved on from their coaches already and have announced a big name from A Grade to coach them in 2013.

Also on the VAFA website...Elsternwick have announced two senior coaches for 2013. Apparently, coaching the seniors, cleaning the changerooms, personally sponsoring the club,organising the past player functions and managing the car park was too much for just one guy!

As seen on the VAFA Website....Seems that Power House have moved on from their coaches already and have announced a big name from A Grade to coach them in 2013.

Also on the VAFA website...Elsternwick have announced two senior coaches for 2013. Apparently, coaching the seniors, cleaning the changerooms, personally sponsoring the club,organising the past player functions and managing the car park was too much for just one guy!

If you call playing 3s and Club XVIII a big name, then yes they have secured a big name from A Grade....

If you call playing 3s and Club XVIII a big name, then yes they have secured a big name from A Grade....

justafan, since its just you and me here...
My sources and research indicate that this guy played over 100 Senior A and B Grade games for Old Melb before a serious injury ended his career...which I think is a pretty good pick up for a Div 3 club

My sources and research indicate that this guy played over 100 Senior A and B Grade games for Old Melb before a serious injury ended his career...which I think is a pretty good pick up for a Div 3 club

Umm, no mate. He would have played maybe under 5 in the seniors.
That aside, he speaks very well. He is definietly an upgrade on the coach they had last year.

Have the Powerhouse made any inroads into recruiting some decent players? They were absolutely awful last year, need a serious overhaul otherwise they definitely will be relegated next year after a reprieve thanks to the kind fellows at Rupertswood.

Richmond have formed their first ever u19s. We're excited, and it's going to be a very busy season. We're still looking for a reserves coach if anyone's interested.

Richmond have formed their first ever u19s. We're excited, and it's going to be a very busy season. We're still looking for a reserves coach if anyone's interested.
Great stuff waz! So important for a club's development to have a 18s/19s team. Love playing against the Snakes, predicting them to have a pretty handy season next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back