D3 Division 3 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to RC if you have been able to have quality youngsters playing at your club.
Certainly seems to be the exception and not the rule!
Need some extraordinary circumstances like the Assumption and Prahran combine to get substantial youth through the doors unless you have a school affiliation as a feeder.
Drove past Albert Park and Power House during the week and looked like modest numbers on the track? How are the Lake side kissing cousins travelling??

Kim...sources suggest you hail from The Postage Stamp in Elsternwick? How does it feel being an older player running around with the kids?

RC signed a 6ft 7 junior named Paul Johnson who's been put on the Oakleigh Chargers u18's list. Pretty sure he'll make their team, but here's hoping he plays a few games for the yellow and black this year.

Thats awesome, not often you hear of a bloke on a TAC cup list being aligned with a D3 ammo's team!

Kim...sources suggest you hail from The Postage Stamp in Elsternwick? How does it feel being an older player running around with the kids?

The closest association I have had to the Postage stamp and the Wicks
is to drink their beer, kick six in a quarter many moons ago in a Seniors clash, celebrate numerous past victories over the red and black and wonder when they will get an extension to their oval to make it an adult playing field. :D
Also, to knock off stray and mis hit golf balls from next door.
Not actually Etihad Stadium is it with the back drop of the Elwood Canal for a lovely fragrant breeze to boot!:eek:
As for the running around with kids?
That is exactly what i do- with Kim Duthie.:p
She is a real team player!!!;)

Also Dee Three (or should that be Dee Minus for your tame posts)
are you not really "the veteran" running around with the kids at present.
Unfortunately, not to play football.;)
How is your side travelling Dee Three ???
How are the numbers at your club???:rolleyes:
Give us some real info is you dare!

RC signed a 6ft 7 junior named Paul Johnson who's been put on the Oakleigh Chargers u18's list. Pretty sure he'll make their team, but here's hoping he plays a few games for the yellow and black this year.

Bigwaz.
Big recruit! Well Done!!!:thumbsu:
Sounds like everything is BIG at Richmond Centrals!

Kim Duthie Fan,

You clown! I went past the Postage Stamp yesterday and saw you running laps...around the centre circle!

You have lost some of your former renowned "pace" and have been training on the hot dogs and pies this pre season have you?

You might have to change clubs as Elsternwick's small ground might not fit YOU on it anymore!

Maybe you are really brothers with the King of Consumption - Angelo Pace!

The Nick Wynne who is the D3 scribe might just be the same Nick Wynne who played at Hampton Rovers a few years back.

Richmond Centrals are talking it up on here again...the proof is in the pudding boys...all talk...no pork!?!?

Heard that the Hawthorn Hacks have been decimated by player walkouts and are struggling for numbers...maybe they might have to delve into their "Spartans" to make the numbers this season.

Do they have souvlaki's on the canteen menu?

Kim Duthie Fan,

Heard that the Hawthorn Hacks have been decimated by player walkouts and are struggling for numbers...maybe they might have to delve into their "Spartans" to make the numbers this season.

Plenty of ins on the clearance page for the Hawks, although they do have 3 teams to fill.

Kim Duthie Fan,

You clown! I went past the Postage Stamp yesterday and saw you running laps...around the centre circle!

You have lost some of your former renowned "pace" and have been training on the hot dogs and pies this pre season have you?

You might have to change clubs as Elsternwick's small ground might not fit YOU on it anymore!

Maybe you are really brothers with the King of Consumption - Angelo Pace!

The Nick Wynne who is the D3 scribe might just be the same Nick Wynne who played at Hampton Rovers a few years back.

Richmond Centrals are talking it up on here again...the proof is in the pudding boys...all talk...no pork!?!?

Who are all of the players that have left the Hawks this year D3? Most metro clubs have a decent amount of turnover from year to year, but from what I have seen and heard numbers will not be a problem for them.

Bigwaz.
Beware the catch cry.
They know we're coming!
Did not work too well for the over hyped Carlton !!!!
Get a new slogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just back from an overseas trip last week so popped in to see the mighty Gryphs......Has a club ever played in three grand finals in three divisions over three consecutive seasons. Well if not, should happen this year in D2!!!;)

Ladder prediction D3
1 - Yarra Valley
2 - Aquinas
3 - Old Wes
4 - UHS
5 - Albert Park
6 - Hawthorn
7 - Elsternwick
8 - Ivanhoe
9 - St Francis
10 - Power House
11 - Kew
12 - Richmond

Regarding the Gryphs success... I wonder how much is due to the coaching, whether that has helped with recruiting, or whether all the pieces have just fallen into place at the right time? It certainly helps to have Osbourne attracting quality players.

Regarding the Gryphs success... I wonder how much is due to the coaching, whether that has helped with recruiting, or whether all the pieces have just fallen into place at the right time? It certainly helps to have Osbourne attracting quality players.

Don't know how much coaching Ossie will do this year, heard he's going overseas with his son as he has a few trials with a couple of Euorpean soccer clubs.

Have watched and played against both RC and MG over the past few years I'd say it's all due to coaching!! Hence MG tipped to go up again and RC to go back down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back