D3 Division 3 - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah my old mate phantom dribbler...gives it well yet cannot take it! Weak as piss...

Tell me phantom, from which of the clubs below which make up the current glen eira gryphons are you actually from? Murrumbeena south caulfield? Glenhuntly? AMP? Couldn't see you being a CBC boy - nowhere near hard enough..! Haha

1469791900993-1714584729.jpg

Ah my old mate phantom dribbler...gives it well yet cannot take it! Weak as piss...

Tell me phantom, from which of the clubs below which make up the current glen eira gryphons are you actually from? Murrumbeena south caulfield? Glenhuntly? AMP? Couldn't see you being a CBC boy - nowhere near hard enough..! Haha

View attachment 270963
Great job phantom. You must be a good fisherman getting all the mullets sucked in. You are a CBC boy.

Great job phantom. You must be a good fisherman getting all the mullets sucked in. You are a CBC boy.
How has this dipstick sucked anybody in? If anything it's the other way round. Posters take the p1ss out of Monash Eira, and he responds to every post with insults.
Thats the definition of getting sucked in.

Anyway Hawthorn and Moneira had huge wins on the weekend.
Going to be a massive game in a few weeks between these 2.

How has this dipstick sucked anybody in? If anything it's the other way round. Posters take the p1ss out of Monash Eira, and he responds to every post with insults.
Thats the definition of getting sucked in.

Anyway Hawthorn and Moneira had huge wins on the weekend.
Going to be a massive game in a few weeks between these 2.

Yep you are one of the mullets!!!!

Let's not call people morons shall we? That's called cowardice. Now let's get back to the footy

What are we going to do Hansie!!! Terrible loss on the weekend. Our beloved Cobbies are fighting to keep the season alive against Powerhouse this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The race for 6th looks to be a great battle between Canterbury and Powerhouse. Only 1.5% separating the two teams as they face each other this week at Ross Gregory. Canterbury has UHS-VU and Parkside in round 17 & 18, Powerhouse has Parkside and Elsternwick. If Canterbury lose this week I think Powerhouse will steal 6th spot and finals.

The race for 6th looks to be a great battle between Canterbury and Powerhouse. Only 1.5% separating the two teams as they face each other this week at Ross Gregory. Canterbury has UHS-VU and Parkside in round 17 & 18, Powerhouse has Parkside and Elsternwick. If Canterbury lose this week I think Powerhouse will steal 6th spot and finals.

You wouldn't think that powerhouse would have any trouble with elsternwick and parkside, while on form UHS will get the better of Canterbury, so powerhouse could lose this week and still sneak in.

If powerhouse win this week they are as good as in in my opinion.

Gee it's Friday and no tips have been put in... The sting has well an truly gone out od D3. Outside of Cobbies and Powerhouse, everything else seems pretty set.

Seeing as there is only one game worth tipping on, I'll back the Cobbies to hold their spot against Powerhouse.

Some cracker games this weekend.
GLEN EIRA
HAWTHORN
LaTROBE
HOUSE
ELSTERNWICK
ALBERT PK

Rumour about two local (as the crow flys) clubs merging for 2017. Both to remain in Div3.

I'll tip Powerhouse to get the job done over Banterbury's mob.

Reserves tips
Aquinas
Glen Gryphons
Albert Park
Powerhouse
Hawks
La Trobe

Anyone going to watch the night match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad