D3 Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look at Parkside Westbourne on Saturday and was really impressed with Westbourne, looks like they've had a sluggish start but I think they'll come good if they play the way they did on Saturday. No 20 for Westbourne is a jet, one to look out for in my view.

North
Aquinas
Animals
Berries

Ali Eqbal (Westbourne 20) has been a gun at this level for a long time. He carved us up a few times. Didn't he win the comp B&F one year? I'm old and my memory's going.

North
Aquinas
Animals
Berries

Ali Eqbal (Westbourne 20) has been a gun at this level for a long time. He carved us up a few times. Didn't he win the comp B&F one year? I'm old and my memory's going.
Hey HBB looking forward to this weekend my favorite fixture. Magic never won a league but has the ability to obviously a few jumpin back on us not surprised. Boyz are pumped first home game of the year against a team we respect but havent beaten us at Warrior Park for some time hopefully you are making the trip looking forward to a beer after the match.

Last edited:
I had a look at Parkside Westbourne on Saturday and was really impressed with Westbourne, looks like they've had a sluggish start but I think they'll come good if they play the way they did on Saturday. No 20 for Westbourne is a jet, one to look out for in my view.
What impressed you the most his 4 bounces in the wet and a pearler from the boundry to finish. Or was it the fact Westbourne looked a different side on paper to the one the previous two weeks. Some interesting clearances into Westbourne this week.

What impressed you the most his 4 bounces in the wet and a pearler from the boundry to finish. Or was it the fact Westbourne looked a different side on paper to the one the previous two weeks. Some interesting clearances into Westbourne this week.
Did they get lost?! Long way from Hawthorn.
Worst bloke in the VAFA. Have fun with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey HBB looking forward to this weekend my favorite fixture. Magic never won a league but has the ability to obviously a few jumpin back on us not surprised. Boyz are pumped first home game of the year against a team we respect but havent beaten us at Warrior Park for some time hopefully you are making the trip looking forward to a beer after the match.
I wish I could get there but work pressures are a bit much at the moment. I'm sure Wombat will have on with you for me.
Now what's this I see about Steve Wintle being cleared to Westbourne? It's a long way from Rathmines Road!
BTW this is the first time I've tipped against you all season.

Refresh my memory Rog. Surely we have never beaten at Warrior Park? Maybe that 6 quarter praccy match we had that time, but no one was keeping score.

I wish I could get there but work pressures are a bit much at the moment. I'm sure Wombat will have on with you for me.
Now what's this I see about Steve Wintle being cleared to Westbourne? It's a long way from Rathmines Road!
BTW this is the first time I've tipped against you all season.
Yea work an issue for me as well. I hope its a ripper game really enjoy the rivalry. No I think you are right Canterbury have never won at Westbourne . Wintle move I am hearing to play with a couple he has been close mates with. I see no T Lowden today I dont think he has played at West since he knocked JJ out can you let him know the Westgate doesnt have a toll on it. Great to see me mate Wombat goin around again really good bloke .

Yea work an issue for me as well. I hope its a ripper game really enjoy the rivalry. No I think you are right Canterbury have never won at Westbourne . Wintle move I am hearing to play with a couple he has been close mates with. I see no T Lowden today I dont think he has played at West since he knocked JJ out can you let him know the Westgate doesnt have a toll on it. Great to see me mate Wombat goin around again really good bloke .
Unfortunately Tommy punctured a lung against Manningham. Just like all of his teammates, he loves the West!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back