D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

North Brunswick, Elsternwick, Parkside, Old Ivanhoe and St Bernard's all did the double last year (five from seven VAFA divs).

Glen Eira's 2s lost their granny after finishing top - could've easily been six.

Good clubs field two good sides. Richmond are cowards if that's what's on the cards.
I'm not a fan of it either, was just mentioning it happens and is quite common. Good to see clubs that have the depth to do the double

You all still alive? Been pretty quiet on bf recently.

hansie how you travelling champ?

boratlover any recent beach trips mate? Would love to see some pics…

Go Snakes, Go Jocs.
Bud.

Round 12
keysborough by 107
Richmond by 9
Canterbury by 79
North Brunswick by 88
Albert Park by 44

Nothing like stacking the twos
Looking at the stats, the snakes have used 60 players so far in the reserves this season… some of those players haven’t played before and some were previously retired. Seems like it’s the opposite to stacking the twos… calling on anyone and everyone to get a team out on the field each week = stacking the team?
Will be interesting to see if they can get enough players for this weeks game…

Go Snakes, Go Jocs.
Bud.

Alive and well BBB, with the lack of local footy on over last weekend I caught the Big V vs Bendigo league on Saturday into Saints vs Swans on Sunday.

Great day out at Elsternwick, caught glimpses of the only selection from Div 3 who played well - NB recruit from Queensland league, could definitely mix it with/against quality far higher than what he would see week to week. Tattoo selection suggests he fits the hipster bill for NB. Could have used some sun up there too.

Sunday marked two losses on the trot for my Swannies, but will keep this post Div 3 related and not go into rant mode about certain well-publicised events…

Looking forward to the back end of the year. NB still the team to beat in the 1s, but plenty of sides in play in the 2s. Interesting to see whether the Snakes push to stack their 2s and conveniently drop out of finals contention in the higher grade.

Might call into Oval 20 again for AP vs EP, could we see Eley Park go 2/2 against the Falcons? Be good for the culture.

Yours,
TB

Go Snakes, Go Jocs.
Bud.
HELLO MATE SORRY FOR THE RADIO SILENCE HAD SOME MOMENTOUS OCCASIONS IN MY LIFE RECENTLY . ,

unfortunately have not made it to any footy!!!. Looking forwards to sinking my teeth into some division 3 action this weekend.

Rumour has it Powerhouse have tap beer. MMight venture down to the glorious ROSS GREGORY OVAL!!!!!!!

MUCH APPRECIATED.

Carlos Sainz Profile - Bio, News, High-Res Photos & High Quality Videos

Ex Jocs Coach actually, I know where the container is….

sleeping with the light on again, posting at 4:40am?
Is that the best you have?

4.40am is where the action happens, not frauds who act like their from other clubs 😂 don’t drop a magnet in your moondog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_9163.jpeg
Hi all, bumping this to help out a club in need here. Looking for roughly 18-20 senior players. Unfortunately they only had 2 or 3 rock up to play yesterday.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Chips

enough of this NB and JOCs chat... clash hasn;t even happened yet and I for one do not care. Moondogs go down like cat piss and I'm more of horse fan anyway.

I've been out of touch recently and can't quite get back into it. Here to connect with my roots and the community that has brought me such joy. Please take this post as myy personal journal.

Went down to Albert Park on the weekend and after skipping a shank in the bathroom I managed to gulp down one of the great drops off tap in the Celtic club known as Powerhose . Gee what a view they have there, no wonder they've shown up this season. Must be easier to play in front of that over the cobwebbed club house of swinburne. not to sure about the porktress. Great club and the disco ball defiantly kindered my damaged spirit.

Anyhow, looking into the future now. With roughly 1/3 of the season left - lets discuss our rolling div 3 team of the year. Don't be afraid to throw both seniors and reserves into the mix.

BL
1000_F_575264437_lwxsayTdissukeXAmiCv3Fkj5HPC3pt0.jpg
EPIC WOLF

Richmond centrals stacking their 2's has been happening for the past 10 years. Pretty shocking culture for a footy club
what a bizarre thing to say. Would you like to provide any proof to this unsubstantiated claim? The clubs depth is remarkable each year... which might have you confused as to why the 2s are consistantly good... but that claim of yours is diabolical to say the least.

what a bizarre thing to say. Would you like to provide any proof to this unsubstantiated claim? The clubs depth is remarkable each year... which might have you confused as to why the 2s are consistantly good... but that claim of yours is diabolical to say the least.
The 2s are consistently good as they have an abundance of good 2s players and very few good senior players.

View attachment 2047817
Hi all, bumping this to help out a club in need here. Looking for roughly 18-20 senior players. Unfortunately they only had 2 or 3 rock up to play yesterday.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Chips
Any leads Chips? saddened to hear about this. I heard the VAFA have instigated the even up rule for them against Chaddy this week in the hope of a competitive game. Good luck pigs, stick fat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back