D4 Division 4 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing that come out of yesterdays game vs W/Brunswick is that Bill Irving is the best player in D4 footy, no disrespect to anyone.

Point cooks inaccuracy nearly cost them two weeks in a row!

Tips R16:
BHN by 1 goal over PC (PC need to be pegged down a notch or two on here, give em hell RM)
SU by 10 goals over MC (Long season almost over for the Cobras)
CH by 2 goals over MTL (This is it! Chaddy to sing the song this weekend)
SM by 5 goals over WB (Would have tipped them by 15 goals, but the weekends result has me thinking)
EP by 1 goal over NB (NB to fall just short against EP)

Reserves:
PC,SU,MTL,SM,EP

Tips R16:
BHN by 1 goal over PC (PC need to be pegged down a notch or two on here, give em hell RM)
SM by 5 goals over WB (Would have tipped them by 15 goals, but the weekends result has me thinking)

Reserves:
PC,SU,MTL,SM,EP
you are kidding yourself milney like i said earlier in the year chaddy are done diddly done for no chance!

Tips R16:

Reserves:
PC,SU,MTL,SM,EP

is the chaddy game at jordon reserve? or in chicken town?

You hate Point Cook dont ya.....

Never tip them.....

Just having a look at this year...

RM has tipped PC on 7 occasions
Tipped against them on 8
of those 8 you can disregard one as he tipped BHN who he has to tip
so in the 7 games he has tipped against PC they have lost 4 and won 3 (being SU in R4, MC in R11 when they were travelling well, and WB last round who only lost by 16, all reasonable tips I reckon)
So the times he has tipped against PC and they lost were to SM twice, SU in R10, and EP in R14.
He tipped them in round 6 against EP and they got smashed...
So i'd say you have no grounds on the fact the RM hates Point Cook...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No disrespect to Bill Irving as he is a gun at this level and it is fantastic that he has gone back to West Brunswick, but best in D4 - C??
Yeah - doubtful he's best in all those grades, but geez he'd have to have a strong back. Hate to imagine how heavy it must be carrying the team.

Just having a look at this year...

RM has tipped PC on 7 occasions
Tipped against them on 8
of those 8 you can disregard one as he tipped BHN who he has to tip
so in the 7 games he has tipped against PC they have lost 4 and won 3 (being SU in R4, MC in R11 when they were travelling well, and WB last round who only lost by 16, all reasonable tips I reckon)
So the times he has tipped against PC and they lost were to SM twice, SU in R10, and EP in R14.
He tipped them in round 6 against EP and they got smashed...
So i'd say you have no grounds on the fact the RM hates Point Cook...

Oh sorry Milney!

Didn't realize someone had that much time on their hands...

But thanks for pointing out that he has tipped against us more than for us... At 10-5, I'm tipping we have ruined his tips!

It's a bit of humour milney.... Just roll with it!

Oh sorry Milney!

Didn't realize someone had that much time on their hands...

But thanks for pointing out that he has tipped against us more than for us... At 10-5, I'm tipping we have ruined his tips!

It's a bit of humour milney.... Just roll with it!

Being unemployed and on the dole helps with my research!

As I pointed out, with my hour of extensive research... Tipping for and against you guys has cost him 3 tips when he tipped against you, and once when he actually tipped you.

Yeah - doubtful he's best in all those grades, but geez he'd have to have a strong back. Hate to imagine how heavy it must be carrying the team.

Not living up to your name the In Fine Form.
Footy's not a big priority in Bill's life right now. He plays at West Brunswick because he has mates there. I'm one.
I know I shouldn't bite at this sort of crack, and to be honest it's pretty mild, but pull your head in and worry about your own mob.

Being unemployed and on the dole helps with my research!

As I pointed out, with my hour of extensive research... Tipping for and against you guys has cost him 3 tips when he tipped against you, and once when he actually tipped you.
I apologise to Ruck Machine. Obviously point cook are his second favourite team, and if he wasn't so in love with BHN he would be making the trip over the bridge to the PCFC every week!

Not living up to your name the In Fine Form.
Footy's not a big priority in Bill's life right now. He plays at West Brunswick because he has mates there. I'm one.
I know I shouldn't bite at this sort of crack, and to be honest it's pretty mild, but pull your head in and worry about your own mob.
LOL - yeah I'll take that. It wasn't actually intended as a sledge against anyone... Just a comment on how good he's been... (is).

Problem is in the interpretation.. Or between the user & the keyboard!

is the chaddy game at jordon reserve? or in chicken town?
As we know top 4 firmly entrenched. Most interest is the squad composition of these teams.

BHN vs PC- massive danger game for PC, given BHN recent run of form. PC tiring at the business end or saving themselves ? PC by 10 points

MC vs SU- MC seem to have gone off the boil in recent times whilst SU kicked the sweep last week. SU reasonably comfortably

Chad vs Mt L- Early in the season this would be a foregone conclusion. Chadstone have ok in recent times but will that be enough to beat a very disappointing rams. MT L at home narrowly.

WB vs SM- The other relgated D3 side seem to have heaps of reserve grade talent but not quite enough winners to trouble SM. SM dominance waning in a long season? Still no Albrecht, SM will win but maybe not in a canter.

EP vs NB- Another credible heartbreaking loss against a top 4 side for NB. By all accounts a brilliant last quarter which had SM on the ropes, but lost by the narrowest of margins. Another danger game for EP. If NB can overcome the heartache of last week, they may get over the line. However Shark Park is a different proposition, EP by 15 points.

Well Chadstone have finally done it. Convincing win over Mt Lilydale. Congratulations to all involved.

Job well done Chaddy. Have been showing signs of improvement throughout the season. Enjoy the celebrations tonight.

great day for chadstone fc amazing celebrations back at the club.you all called us whiches hats but we never believed that.we have been coming for few weeks just ask point cook or eley park.really pleased for all those people who have stuck by the club and give up there time every week regardless of our results............go chadddy...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back