South M. 4. 1. 0. 156%
Point Cook. 3. 1. 1. 136%

M COBRAS. 3. 2. 0. 83%
Box Hill. 2. 2. 1. 106%
North Brun. 1. 4. 0. 86%
West Brun. 1. 4. 0. 83%
Chadstone. 1. 4. 0. 66%
Lilydale. 0. 5. 0. 53%
and i had people say i had too much time on my hands!!!

Tips R18:
BHN by 5 goals over CH
MC by 1 goal over NB
PC by 20 goals over MTL
SM by 5 goals over SU
EP by 5 goals over WB

Reserves:
BHN,NB,PC,SM,EP.

BHN 63pts over Chadstone - their current form is excellent
PC 150pts over Mt Lilydale - Good return to form for PC, MTL are disinterested and just waiting for the siren to end the season
MC 10pts over NB - The battle for fifth spot - should be a cracker.
Sth M 30pts over Swinburne - pretty much the difference between the two teams
EP 60pts over WB - The bottom rung players in EP will be amongst the best as they play for their spots in the team, so too much to play for.

HF: Notaro (NB) MacPherson (MC) Penny (BHN)
FF: Spencer (SM) Alberecht (SM) Viola (EP)

Pretty handy forward line.....

Someone else can have a crack at the rest....

Pretty simplistic TT. Take the leading 5 or 6 from the
Goal kicking table.would have SU & PC would have guys
Ahead of notaro. There some good mids and backs that can't be determined just stats

Pretty simplistic TT. Take the leading 5 or 6 from the
Goal kicking table.would have SU & PC would have guys
Ahead of notaro. There some good mids and backs that can't be determined just stats

Which players of that 6 do you think shouldn't be there?

Notaro has had a ripper year....

That was just the forward line.

The Mids and defenders being unbiased is nearly impossible.

I take my hat off to anyone who does it, but Notaro one of the first picked....

So who do we like for league B & F? Surely (no disrespect) Cisco or any Chaddy player can't finish in the to 10, let alone the top 2 like last year??!!

Analysis of the guys with 40+ goals in D4

Albrecht (SM)
Avg Goals - 5.6
Avg vs Top 4 - 2.6
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 7.2 (Diff = 4.6)

MacPherson (MC)
Avg Goals - 4.1
Avg vs Top 4 - 2.8
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 5.0 (Diff = 2.2)

Penny (BHN)
Avg Goals - 3.2
Avg vs Top 4 - 2.4
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 4.0 (Diff = 1.6)

Viola (EP)
Avg Goals - 3.0
Avg vs Top 4 - 2.5
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 3.3 (Diff = 0.8)

Notaro (NB)
Avg Goals - 3.2
Avg vs Top 4 - 1.7
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 4.2 (Diff = 2.5)

Spencer (SM)
Avg Goals - 2.8
Avg vs Top 4 - 1.2
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 3.5 (Diff = 2.3)

Manning (SU)
Avg Goals - 2.4
Avg vs Top 4 - 1.8
Avg vs Bottom 6 - 2.6 (Diff = 0.8)

In conclusion my D4 team of the year forward line would be:
HF: Manning (SU) Viola (EP) Penny (BHN)
FF: Notaro (NB) Albrecht (SM) MacPherson (MC)

I wouldn't be disappointed if that's what is put in the record.

Penny's goals is impressive, because up until lately, BHN have struggled, and he spends time in the middle, sometimes more n the middle than forward.

OK, I've been told to ease up on the scribe this year but he is an absolute tool... And i quote..."In fact i would go so far as to say that the Cobras have been the team of the year."

What drugs is this bloke on? If NB beat them this week they will finish 6th! Turn it Up!!!!!
I am officially putting my hand up to be scribe next year. At least i'll be entertaining!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And furthermore, 9th in 2011?? they finished 6th! with a 7-11 record and percentage of 99.53!!!!! If they win this week it will be a 1 win improvement!!!!!!!!! Get your facts straight!

Is this a volunteers job? Cos if you are getting paid, you need to give your money back son, you are putrid

OK, I've been told to ease up on the scribe this year but he is an absolute tool... And i quote..."In fact i would go so far as to say that the Cobras have been the team of the year."

What drugs is this bloke on? If NB beat them this week they will finish 6th! Turn it Up!!!!!
I am officially putting my hand up to be scribe next year. At least i'll be entertaining!

If the scribe can be entertaining it's a bonus, research and accuracy are an absolute must and the current dude has ignored both!

Well finals is finally upon us, the scribe must be shattered the best team of the year missed out! Lets not worry about SM who improved their record by 6 wins, or SU who improved by 3 games. Or even PC who finished lower than the cobras, and are playing finals footy. Lets all take a minute and salute the Cobras. What a joke!
That out of the way my tips for Week 1 of the finals:

Semi Final 1: EP by 10 goals over PC. The older and wiser sharks will smash PC in their first final as a senior club! (am i right? or am i making shit up like the D4 scribe?)
Semi Final 2: Hard game to call, but I'll stick with SM by 5 goals over SU. Looked to be a very close game on the weekend going by the scores ( no shit, captain obvious) but i reckon they will have too much for the students.

Reserves :
SM by 3 goals over EP
WB by 5 goals over SU

Don't agree with you milney, but the top 4 are collectively relieved that Manningham are not in the 4, I mean we wouldn't stand a chance....

On that criteria, Chadstone are stiff, as they also finished in the same spot as last year, but won one more game....

Let's bring on finals!

Don't agree with you milney, but the top 4 are collectively relieved that Manningham are not in the 4, I mean we wouldn't stand a chance....

On that criteria, Chadstone are stiff, as they also finished in the same spot as last year, but won one more game....

Let's bring on finals!

No point shit-canning MC, they didn't write it. In fact the suprise at the Cobras that Gabelich had written something nice was far greater than any other clubs opinion of it!!

It's not exactly nice when it's untrue. The kid stuffed up and we need to make fun of that.
Stats don't lie:
Seniors- 6th- 7-11 99.53%
Reserves- 6th 7-11 100.72%

Seniors - 6th- 7-11 88.89%
Reserves- 9th- 4-13-1 37.27%

And I wouldn't listen to a thing he has said all year, he is NO good whatsoever! Time to get milney's name up in bright lights as the 2013 scribe!

No point shit-canning MC, they didn't write it. In fact the suprise at the Cobras that Gabelich had written something nice was far greater than any other clubs opinion of it!!

Not having a crack at the Cobra's. They put in two competitve efforts against us and Won as many games by any side outside the 4. No disrespect there.

Gabelich just has no idea!

Spies tell me he is an intern at Crocmedia. Considering that Hutchy is the chief of that particular organisation, it gives you an idea of what the lad is being taught about journalistic integrity or lack thereof!

Spies tell me he is an intern at Crocmedia. Considering that Hutchy is the chief of that particular organisation, it gives you an idea of what the lad is being taught about journalistic integrity or lack thereof!
Maybe crocmedia office is having a laugh at our expense! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back