D4 Division 4 Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you Waz so in relation to this how did you promote your club? like Billboards, Word of mouth, maybe a little bit of cash maybe? does your league pay players?

If players want to be paid they can go across the river to South Yarra in the SFL.

Isn't there a rule that only allows 5(?) players from any one club to transfer in one season... Supposed to stop raping of clubs...

You would of thought this was the rule but i can only give information that is given to me from the player/players (Stephen Chin.)

If players want to be paid they can go across the river to South Yarra in the SFL.

I just find it funny that you guys have recruited all these players! i mean it's only D4. you guys have recruited more players then my club (Rye) and we pay players! please i really want you to tell me how it's done.

I'm 100% sure Richmond don't pay players. If they had any spare cash they would upgrade their scoreboard.

Waz, please tell me you will be upgrading it this season.

I'm 100% sure Richmond don't pay players. If they had any spare cash they would upgrade their scoreboard.

Waz, please tell me you will be upgrading it this season.

It only got installed two years ago! What's wrong with it, besides the fact that it's 30m from the boundary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A certain appearance on the Footy Show can't have hurt...

BigWaz%20and%20Billy.JPG

I just find it funny that you guys have recruited all these players! i mean it's only D4. you guys have recruited more players then my club (Rye) and we pay players! please i really want you to tell me how it's done.

Location, location, location... also the fact blokes can go out on a Saturday night chasing skirt and when a good looking young lass asks who you play footy for you can simply say Richmond...:cool:

So who have we got playing praccy matches this weekend?

Location, location, location... also the fact blokes can go out on a Saturday night chasing skirt and when a good looking young lass asks who you play footy for you can simply say Richmond...:cool:

And that's why your blokes havn't picked up any birds for along time, due to the fact that they say they play for Richmond

And that's why your blokes havn't picked up any birds for along time, due to the fact that they say they play for Richmond

I think you're giving the young ladies of Melbourne a bit too much credit, they wouldn't have any idea what team is good or not, they just wanna to get themselves an AFL player (or manager).

So far so good... What about the 4 guys joining the ivanhoe clubbies?

Yeah, what's with that Waz? I noticed they were denied!

Going back to the scoreboard discussion, thought the siren was more the issue or am I thinking of another club! West Brunswick's was a classic!

Yeah, what's with that Waz? I noticed they were denied!

Going back to the scoreboard discussion, thought the siren was more the issue or am I thinking of another club! West Brunswick's was a classic!

Not sure about the denials... probably didn't pay for their jumpers? That is usually the only reason in D4.

We have a battery operated siren... if we forget to charge it, there may just be a guy with a loud voice standing on the timekeepers bench :)

I wouldnt be worried about the two recruits Centrals got from Ivanhoe Wamba...slow and old those two blokes. Ivanhoe have probably come out on top by gaining 4 clubbies players.

However I hear the RAFC boys have picked up the Ryan brothers from mansfield. Nathan 'Bangers' Ryan and Ben 'Mash' Ryan. Two solid pick ups for the Club. Norfolk can you update us on Bangers and Mash?

The Sharks have had a good week on the track with a couple of prospective recruits coming down to the club. The boys are hopefull of signing the 3 lads, all could be certain starters in rd 1.

Sunday down at Elgar will be interesting with some early season bragging rights up for grabs??

Any other practice matches on this weekend?

Whispers havent heard from you in a while???:confused:

Not sure about the denials... probably didn't pay for their jumpers?

They obviously play hardball down at Centrals!:p

I am sure this will all be sorted out before round 1 Wamba.

Slurpee : you may be onto something there. We would have made the swap years ago had we known that deal was on the table:D

Seriously though - all the best to KOD and CT at their new club - unless we both play each other at some stage in the future....then all bets are off!!

Chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back