Do we need May and why, or not

Remove this Banner Ad

If we buff up our backline we improve 3-4 goals. He is right age, and our time is now. We need our 2019 Jolly and Ball (and some luck) and we are away.

Was Thinking in the Spa that May could have simmlar effect Jolly gave us.

Would you do same Trade in 1st and 3rd Round Pick for May?

Hes exactly the type of player we need. Solid KPD that I feel would get even better in a good team. Perfect compliment to a backline consisting of Howe, Maynard, Crisp and Sharenberg. Dunn probably only has 1 more year in him. He would be a great replacement.
Scharenberg? Wishful thinking. Think 2020 and he may be in the line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frustrating we have to give up a first rounder in a great draft. Apparently they want pick in the top five which seem overs. Would be better with our later pick and say Moore, Greenwood, Aish etc. The players would have to agree to go to Qld though.
What l understand lately is we cannot use this years first in a trade, we have to keep it, so next years will be offered.and a player like smith.

That might be better, though future draft picks are very speculative.
I think they all are, a talented kid does not always transfer to the afl

I guess our ability to trade will depend on,
- if Moore goes (I hope not)
- where we think Kelly and Quaynor sit and how many points we need
- if we can trade our 2019 first rounder

I can't see May being released for anything less than 2 first rounders. I'd like to think it would be less, but I doubt it.

I guess our ability to trade will depend on,
- if Moore goes (I hope not)
- where we think Kelly and Quaynor sit and how many points we need
- if we can trade our 2019 first rounder

I can't see May being released for anything less than 2 first rounders. I'd like to think it would be less, but I doubt it.
Two first rounders are too high a cost.

Marcus Adams wants out of the Dogs
My concern with Adams is twofold. He has averaged 9 games per year over his 3 years in the AFL because of chronic injuries and he allegedly wants a change of scenery. The only change of scenery he would have if he came to us was walking out of the Doggy's medical rooms and into ours. We cannot afford to add another constantly injured player to our list. Also he is only 191cm so I doubt he would be the FB that we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we need May and why, or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back