Coach Do you still have any faith in Bevo? [POLL]

Do you still believe he should coach this side?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have sat on the fence regarding whether I want Bev to stay or go

I am now set he must go and probably sooner than later.

The evidence for him going is too great

The club wanted him gone over preseason that should have been alarm bells

Bev and Grant both should go

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One last roll of the dice let's try swinging Liam Jones to the forward line. If that doesn't work it's over for Bevo. Jones played a lot of forward in his early career so I'm sure he still remembers some of that craft.

For me it starts with our midfield.
Its broken and IMO has been for the last 3 years atleast.
Bont, Libba, Macca and Adz just cant carry us like they use to.
We will still probably get 8 wins for the year but we arent doing any major damage IMO.

Is Bevo cooked? I think the club itself is the major issue and I dont trust the club to make the right decision.

Also our players cant escape critism either they play like they just meet each other.

We havent corrected issues from 2019 be it trading, drafting, development, game plan, game style etc. so ultimately IMO Bevo will leave this year.
Its a 100% on the club.
I hope like hell the board etc. gets yeeted aswell. We are in for at least 3 years todo a rebuild and it could be longer if Marra, West etc. leave.

Had to laugh at the same three midfielders going into the centre bounce time and time again. Smashed in there all game.

Bevo waits until we are 43 points down with 8 minutes to go before West/Weightman get their first centre bounce.

Didn't Naughton spend some time in there during pre season?

Subbing Sanders before one of the 6 half backs we had in the side playing terribly was ridiculous.

Warning: I have been a Bevo fan since before the 2016 Grand Final, he's smart, can bring clubs to a winning position and brings everyone on the ride with him. It will never be better (other than Bob missing out) in my life time than 201 as a Bulldog fan.

We are now in 2024 and 2016, along with 2021, is a long time ago. We have had the four horsemen of the apocalypse... fire, flood pandemic and Married at first sight and it is time to draw a line in the sand. The brighter the star the faster it burns and so we are here in 2024 being a club making up the numbers with players who are better than that as a whole with a coaching panel bereft of ideas.

So where does the parting occur?
1. Mid 2024
2. End of this season?
3. Mid 2025
4. End of 205 season?

I see the end of 2024 as the right time if planned correctly and we can do it in a way that acknowledges Luke and his achievements but has succession planning in place. From recruitment to the coaching panel, it all needs to be reviewed and move to post Luke in a year or two. It starts this week.

Other than that, I'm wondering why Stormy Daniels is keen on a seat on the coaching panel according to twitter trends

1712934813109.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Do you still have any faith in Bevo? [POLL]

Back