Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man Utd
Last edited:

Was this another shit bump thing? I have to assume so since if it was something else the charge wouldn't just be "rough conduct"

What a fool. I'm already losing patience with this guy and he has been on the list just over 6 months. I'm starting to think reprogramming the Melbourne out of players is more trouble than it's worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different one i think ^^^

The howlett front on bump directly on top of the head, was far more dangerous than the Fyfe bump IMO.. but of course nothing happens.. was actually very similar to the MJ one from years ago which got him 4-6weeks from (a hazy) memory

I thought that one was a tackle, not a bump so he should be fine.

Or I am thinking of a different one.

Sandi was tackling so he was fine, but Howlett lined Sandi up from a couple of steps back.

I can understand the insufficient force though, Sandi seemed fine.

I thought that one was a tackle, not a bump so he should be fine.

Or I am thinking of a different one.

It was the below incident. It's hilarious that an intentional bump to the head of the tallest man in the AFL is dismissed yet a perfect bump with an accidental clash of heads is given two weeks.

Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 7.53.22 AM.png

It was the below incident. It's hilarious that an intentional bump to the head of the tallest man in the AFL is dismissed yet a perfect bump with an accidental clash of heads is given two weeks.

View attachment 51604

Sorry I thought you were talking about the sandilands tackle on a bombers player.

The maxwell one on cotchin actually got him on the head with the shoulder, so much worse the Fyfe.

Last edited:
Different one i think ^^^

The howlett front on bump directly on top of the head, was far more dangerous than the Fyfe bump IMO.. but of course nothing happens.. was actually very similar to the MJ one from years ago which got him 4-6weeks from (a hazy) memory

Similar to the Pav one on Mitch Brown last year I thought

Seems like the type that could let frustration get the better of him.
WAFL guy giving him shit about not getting games for Freo he then gut/rib punches a guy putting him on the floor.
Havent seen or heard anything on incident other than whats above so just taking a wild guess at what happened.

He wont be enjoying having to work so hard to get a game.
He is used to getting games with no effort, sometimes being dropped but always knowing he would be straight back in a week or 2.

Moving to Freo will have been a complete shock to his system and will take him a while to adjust.
Hope he does though because he is a good powerful mid/forward option.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Dockers shock as Sylvia faces month-long ban

Remove this Banner Ad

Back