Game Day Dockers v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got a pretty healthy list, one player shouldn’t make a huge difference. We need improvement from Jackson & our small forwards with a solid contribution from Voss & we’ll cover Treacy.
Most of all we need our mids to better & win this matchup so there’s no easy ball for Cameron.

Surely I can't have my heart broken for a 4th time in 6 days.

It's been a toughnweek

Freo last week
A close friend was put in palliative care during the week.
Parramatta last night in the league

Come on give Freo give us something to smile about today.

No De Koning for them, which mitigates the loss of Treacy. Really shouldn’t **** this up but as we’ve seen, we’re no match for a more desperate team, so personnel doesn’t matter a lot. Just have to want it.

We’ve got a pretty healthy list, one player shouldn’t make a huge difference. We need improvement from Jackson & our small forwards with a solid contribution from Voss & we’ll cover Treacy.
Most of all we need our mids to better & win this matchup so there’s no easy ball for Cameron.

1 player? Try two of our best and most important players.

Everyone writes Melbourne off with no Gawn or Trac. No Pearce or Treacy is the same for us.

I still think we should win but this had to be corrected.

1 player? Try two of our best and most important players.

Everyone writes Melbourne off with no Gawn or Trac. No Pearce or Treacy is the same for us.

I still think we should win but this had to be corrected.
Same and I'd say literally our two moat important players. Hoping Geelongs off a bit because the structural loss of Treacy could take a game to adjust to.

In my head, Geelong get belted so much in the midfield and rely on stopping teams scoring from rebound that we are going to have field position most of the game and should be fine but I'm nervous Cameron pulls one out.

Absolutely crucial game to win for the season

Last edited:
If we get clearance dominance Geelong will be in trouble. Look for them to tag Young, if he's free to deliver i50 Treacy being out won't matter. Roaming Cameron is going to be the one to watch, and of course, Rhys Stanley having his one AA game a year against us.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely I can't have my heart broken for a 4th time in 6 days.

It's been a toughnweek

Freo last week
A close friend was put in palliative care during the week.
Parramatta last night in the league

Come on give Freo give us something to smile about today.

I flicked it on the rugby at 3/4 time of the footy. I saw the last 8 minutes........holly sh*t!!!

(sorry to hear about your friend, that's very sad)

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We need Luke Jackson to take about 10 marks today. If they are forward, great, kick seven goals from them. If they are between the arcs, great.

Same and I'd say literally our two moat important players. Hoping Geelongs off a bit because the structural loss of Treacy could take a game to adjust to.

In my head, Geelong get belted so much in the midfield and rely on stopping teams scoring from rebound that we are going to have field position most of the game and should be fine but I'm nervous Cameron pulls one out.

Absolutely crucial game to win for the season

The thing that kind of sucks about being so good at clearances, is it isn't the main way teams score. Far more points are scored from turn overs than clearances. Will be interesting how it works out.

Best kpf and best kpd out. I’m nervous, it will have to be midfield dominance that pulls us through.

If we lose this it’s almost season over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back