Werewolf Dodgeball: A True Werewolf Story

Remove this Banner Ad

About Bowie's widow? I am allowed in NYC but can only hang out on the edge of certain Districts.

True story - in the early 2000s I was once at show put on by a Harlem NGO that had a Broadway theatre for the night. I was taken as a date by a Board member.

Iman (Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid) sat behind us - did not know who she was (idiot). I turned around and she gave the most beatific smile which I thought was just for me (idiot).

Sensing I was about to jump into the vacant seat next to this vision, my date elbowed me so hard my ribs still whinge. The date then whispered it was impolite to drool and I should get my bottom jaw off my chest (she also said things that are not allowed here but more or less mean - idiot or jmoo wan).

I met the wonderful Iman at half time, where I sadly noted she bestowed the same smile on everyone (I am an idiot). As for my date, I cannot say there were happy endings (idiot).

True story - in the early 2000s I was once at show put on by a Harlem NGO that had a Broadway theatre for the night. I was taken as a date by a Board member.

Iman (Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid) sat behind us - did not know who she was (idiot). I turned around and she gave the most beatific smile which I thought was just for me (idiot).

Sensing I was about to jump into the vacant seat next to this vision, my date elbowed me so hard my ribs still whinge. The date then whispered it was impolite to drool and I should get my bottom jaw off my chest (she also said things that are not allowed here but more or less mean - idiot or jmoo wan).

I met the wonderful Iman at half time, where I sadly noted she bestowed the same smile on everyone (I am an idiot). As for my date, I cannot say there were happy endings (idiot).
Oh if only the world was fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With that logic, MWPP is also on my team.
We’re both in the same cabal and also on teamsausageroll
I’m being more puff loyal than you are at the moment though :p
Who said that puffs aren’t selfish and self serving :p

It would make things a little more even
This.

I was the proper winner due to getting away with the most ridiculous word, but the word game is completely unfair if it can be recorded and gamed and MWPP is playing. If it happens again she has to host.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Dodgeball: A True Werewolf Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back