Does anyone rate Travis Cloke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapow!!! said:
attention_whore.jpg

Jason Akermanis Board.

yes i agree he is the best of the clokes brothers.... travis shows glimpses of brillance but there is still abot that there is 4 the 18 yr old to learn and improve on like all young players

Thats_Special said:
Should know by now Zeke.. Seeing as though this exact same question has now been asked 22 THOUSAND TIMES by you Collingwood people...:eek:

I'm suprised that you would:

1. Call me by name.

2. Know anything about history of this forum.

Considering you only signed up this month and have 9 posts to your name.

Who's alias are you? :eek:

Zeke said:
I'm suprised that you would:

Considering you only signed up this month and have 9 posts to your name.

Who's alias are you? :eek:

Just shows with the amount of posts you have that you dont have a social life. Have no friends. That you are a computer geek. Simple.

Lets Talk AFL said:
I Rate Travis Cloke!!

His Big, got mongrel in him I reckon... massive accurate kick - but only time will tell!!

ATM he is looking the goods! :thumbsu:

No cloke looks the goods. Thats so wrong. Talk him up all you want he will fail just like the others. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well i think jason was good at the begining of his career .. cameron really hasnt done anything for me to rate him at all but travis has shown that he has talent and what a debut he made i think towards the end of the season he was very quiet ..but we cant really rate him because he was still in school last year and had a lot on his plate so hopefully we will see a consistent travis this year where he can just focus on footy

nah in all fairness richmond have got some young talent as well ... you cant say that deledio is a good player and tambling he was unbelievable in the pre-season game last year against collingwood.
but collingwoos have some good young players coming through like egan, cloke, rusling and harry o'brien not to forget the others aswell.. just wait and see how trav goes next year when he can focus on just footy and doesnt have school to worry about then you can rate him.

davey_magik said:
Just wondering F/D how would you use Miller (Not trolling just asking your opinion)?

Oh and on Cloke I rate him pretty highly seems to have a fair bit of raw ability but will take a while before he establishes himself.
I've got a message from F/D because he is somewhat "suspended" ;)

He said he would use Brad Miller as the roaming CHF type. The one who doesnt need to kick 4 goals a match but one who controls the CHF region well with 8-10 marks a game and only 1-2 goals would be a good game for him.

His weakness is his kicking so why make him have shots on goal? he can obviously improve it but F/D sees his strentgh in his running game and that should be utilized not his defensive game.

Dean Laidley said:
I've got a message from F/D because he is somewhat "suspended" ;)

He said he would use Brad Miller as the roaming CHF type. The one who doesnt need to kick 4 goals a match but one who controls the CHF region well with 8-10 marks a game and only 1-2 goals would be a good game for him.

His weakness is his kicking so why make him have shots on goal? he can obviously improve it but F/D sees his strentgh in his running game and that should be utilized not his defensive game.
hmmm what did F/D do ?:eek:

The Fireman said:
hmmm what did F/D do ?:eek:
He bought a Saints membership, wasnt good enough, he deserved the ban ;)

Nah he abused a poster, I mean fair enough, but how many others here abuse? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone rate Travis Cloke?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back