Autopsy Dogs into prelim - beat Brissy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m as down on the ruck situation as anyone - I’m a broken record about it - but maybe we litigate that later in the week. If it costs us a flag (which it might) then it’ll expose it even further as a weakness, but even my negative slant on our performances has been pummelled into submission by that epic effort.

Tomorrow I’ll vent about the ruck, poor forward entries, decision making, selection integrity and a few other things. But for now I’m going to follow my six beers with a bottle of Pinot and then see how I go as I watch the replay.

Go dogs!!!!!!!!!!
Before you vent, watch English in the whole second half. He gave the Big O a bath, especially the last Q. Time for Bevo to back him in

They’re no Roughy/Boyd combo but we have no real option other than English/Young so let’s just accept it for what it is and hope we can rove to Max Gawn in two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The absolute f’ed up level of stress i had tonight.

Just thrilled. We deserve being in a prelim.

Normally i go to the game in brisbane and every time we lose. Chose not to go tonight, and we won.'

Pretty happy with my choice.

I still claim responsibility for 2016. Only member of my family to watch all 7 preliminary losses. All my nephews ( who’ve seen them all with me since 92) went to the PF game and I stayed home. I’m the jinx. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Schache had a good game - what do others think? He had a couple of shocking moments but some really good involvements as well.

Trelour was very poor and while VDM didn’t get a lot of the ball his pressure was insane. Also shout out to Gardiner, I thought he was solid again tonight. Keath usual game (outstanding), Dale, Daniel, Williams, Duryea all fantastic. McRae BOG by a country mile. Not sure what to make of Young’s game, spindly beat in the ruck and not providing enough around the ground. Did allow English to attack the ruck fresh later in the game which is a posits it every but then again so would sweet.

Ive said this so many times and I will say it again.

Jackson Macrae is one of the greatest players to ever pull on our guernsey.

This is not an overreaction. This is a claim he deserves.

We carried 3 players tonight who gave us nothing: Vadermeer, Treloar, Young
Disagree on Vanders (had a Neighbour who doesn’t watch the Dogs ask me who number 23 is during the 4th) but spot on Treloar and Young may as well have not suited up.

Thought Schache had a good game - what do others think? He had a couple of shocking moments but some really good involvements as well.

Trelour was very poor and while VDM didn’t get a lot of the ball his pressure was insane. Also shout out to Gardiner, I thought he was solid again tonight. Keath usual game (outstanding), Dale, Daniel, Williams, Duryea all fantastic. McRae BOG by a country mile. Not sure what to make of Young’s game, spindly beat in the ruck and not providing enough around the ground. Did allow English to attack the ruck fresh later in the game which is a posits it every but then again so would sweet.

thought schache had a lot of good moments.

That kick that led to a brisbane goal was bad but overall thought he was solid.

Good outcome. We rode our luck pretty well there, a few important wins defensively and despite plenty of opportunities we ground the scoreboard into incremental gains when it mattered.
BL lions, there was a bee’s dick in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back