Game Day Dogs vs Swans - Grand Final - Sat 1st Oct 2.30PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumped for today, heading in around 11-11:30 to soak it in. Took my kids to the parade yesterday.

Not nervous at all. Had a dream last night Libba won the norm smith and we won by 23 points.

Go Dogs

To all the Sydney supporters who have had a little bit of a sook on your board about how much media attention the Bulldogs have had this week, you clearly have very short memories and don't remember what the build up to 2005 was like.
I could seriously care less about what they think. Our team is about to play in a GF. Let's just focus on that!

Every week before each finals game I've looked for some sort of sign that everything will be ok and got it. Last night we were watching the netflix show stranger things and i thought to myself 'shit, no sign this week'...even though I'd looked for one at every turn. Look to the screen and there is a little girl crushing a can of COLA with her mind...that'll do me.

Go get em boys

Had a weird dream. We were getting smashed. But i was telling everyone in the dream not to worry because this is just a dream lol. But i couldnt stop dreaming it despite knowing it was one. Fwiw we were getting smacked but with 15 minutes left we were less than 2 kicks down but never finished the dream

Big game today. Biggest of many of our lifetimes. Despite my nervous excitement I really won't be overly disappointed if we lose. We have significantly over achieved this year. In saying that wouldn't it be brilliant!? We've taken on the world to get here, we have most of Australia both behind us yet still writing us off. This group of children have already defied history, yet we yearn for one more win. Just one more.

Go Dogs! Beat those bloody Swans! One ****ing more time!

Welcome to the best (or worst) day of our lives. Just don't do a Port 2007 boys and I'll be proud as punch.

I'm not sure I'll be coherent and sane enough to type beyond this point, so please accept that the majority of today's posting from me will resemble this....

&*()&*(^&*%^$fahlkdfhqoiefy98173r8u123roihf1ef6*&)(*&*(%^*&IJ:KLJ
Thanks for your patience in dealing with this issue.... Normal service might be resumed shortly..... Or it may not...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's wet and likely to stay that way.
Even if it doesn't rain during the game it will be wet.

Is there a late change with Jong due to conditions?

I can't help but feel as good as the swans midfield maybe these conditions favour us - Picken, Dalhaus, Liber, Clay and Caleb should love the slop and slide.
Kennedy, Hannebery, Parker, Mitchell. All these blokes are made for wet footy. Same with Bud. I feel the weather doesn't favour a team either way.

Welcome to the best (or worst) day of our lives. Just don't do a Port 2007 boys and I'll be proud as punch.

Do a Geelong 2007 :)

I'm not nervous at all, I'm as confident as I was against Hawthorn maybe I'm wrong but whenever I feel this way the team wins. The team matches up well with Sydney in Sydney, but the extra space I feel will suit the Bulldogs even more with the quick hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're watching the game at home, mute the TV and put MMM. MMM got an awesome lineup of commentators IMO

I'm not sure when to go, in standing by myself, I'm fairly tall so don't need to be at the fence. Getting super nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back