News DONE DEAL: Patrick Ryder traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the sensible Essendon supporter I have sympathy.

To the #standbyhird deniers and to those who wish Patrck Ryder ill because he has put his family and health first, please eat the biggest bag of phalluses known to man.

crazy-happy-o.gif

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYY

Now I can happily say how massive Paddy will be for our club. Happy to give up first 2 picks. He could be that final piece in the puzzle.

Cant wait to see him in a Port guernsey

**** me we better put lance fishdasian and bunk on suicide watch.
yeah good one mate did you miss this?

well done guys, you will love Ryder so much, maybe find out why we valued him so high! :p

I just can't wait until next year when everyone starts pulling out the whole "Ess is hard to trade with" bullshit even though we've got Ryder to where he wanted to go

Footy is just a game to me. You win some you lose some.

But by all means, trivialise suicide for those who have real issues. I hope none of your board have ever lost a family member

Unfortunately we'll have to wait for the ASADA stuff to conclude to know who did best. 6 month ban or less, we win. More than 6 months, you guys win. Having said that, if Paddy's getting 6 months plus then all your other players probably will be too and this trade history will be the least of your concerns.
if any of our past or current players get more than 6 months we don't win. We definitely don't win.

But anyway, he won't, so it's a moot point. I doubt either he or Gus will miss a game for you guys personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy we got Ryder but unhappy we cannot get Gorringe, and because of this I feel we paid too high a price.

Nobody can convince me that this deal could not have happened sooner.

Last edited:
Good fair deal. 1st and 2nd round pick for Ryder. Good to see our original deal never really changed and that the Bombers finally came around to understanding his worth.

Now to try and make a play for Gorringe, with the players we tried to work into a Bombers deal.

or

Lowden with a 3rd round pick.

well done guys, you will love Ryder so much, maybe find out why we valued him so high! :p

I just can't wait until next year when everyone starts pulling out the whole "Ess is hard to trade with" bullshit even though we've got Ryder to where he wanted to go
On a personal level I don't mind Dodoro he does the right thing for the Bombers and having nothing to work with in this trade he managed to get a second round pick out of us. I'm just going to question if Moore wasn't a better deal than Clooney?

Ryder will come to Alberton for picks 17 and 37, leaving the club with picks 57, 75 and 93.

Done.

HELL YEAH..... I've got a headache, i'm going to bed!
Welcome PR!

Me too, but I've only been awake for about an hour, so too soon to try and sleep now. It's been a long couple of weeks. Thank goodness that's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back