Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Enviable Tradition" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I'm warming to him already.

It makes no logical sense but I just have a feeling he might win us over.

On SM-G[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]F using ][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope so, I’ve had very little sleep & sick in the guts since I heard he got drafted.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This trade period is akin to walking into the bathrooms at Adelaide Oval after everyone has shifted a big plate of over priced day old curry from Beyond India.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bastard is getting hammered from pillar to post. I don't expect anything to really come from this time here, but I'm on the Rat train. If nothing else the melts and memes will be worth it.

Ratkins to kick the sealer in the PF and cup his ear. Let's go.

Trying to think off the top of my head is he now our only player to have played in a gf ?

Stupid me - boaky
Finlayson and Soldo both played in 2019. Rioli in 2018.

This brings me memory of that retired Geelong player whose name I forgot that was bald/balding in his 20s, had wrinkles and jacked as shit and definitely not on any HGH.

Josh Hunt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back