Don't Stop The Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Guys... I posted it on Bay 13 cos its a locked board but its seems like its everywhere now.
Its all a bit of fun and I'm glad you guys appreciate it. Started late last year after and over the last few months did a little bit here and there. I have too much spare time on my hands. haha
Absolute top notch once again oogs, it's funny you mention that because the one thing I was wondering when I first watched it was how long it took to make.

No wonder Buddy left now i understand!!!!

If that's the "talent" Buddy has to work with in Sydney, I'm sure a lot more will join him!

Which way to Bondi, boys?

Absolute top notch once again oogs, it's funny you mention that because the one thing I was wondering when I first watched it was how long it took to make.

I really have no idea how much time I spent because I didnt work on it over a consistent period. Just moments here and there when I had some inspiration. I did spend about 10-12 hrs on the Mardi gras scene, thats probably only 10-20 secs and its was fairly complicated. But if this is any indication, the "James Hird, All about Me" video took me 3 weeks, working fairly solidly for a few hours after work each night. Both are about the same length.

If that's the "talent" Buddy has to work with in Sydney, I'm sure a lot more will join him!

Which way to Bondi, boys?

After watching a bit of the cricket ... Im surprised Buddy didnt move to South Africa :D

I really have no idea how much time I spent because I didnt work on it over a consistent period. Just moments here and there when I had some inspiration. I did spend about 10-12 hrs on the Mardi gras scene, thats probably only 10-20 secs and its was fairly complicated. But if this is any indication, the "James Hird, All about Me" video took me 3 weeks, working fairly solidly for a few hours after work each night. Both are about the same length.

Absolutely hilarious. I can't stop watching and I'm middle aged.

After watching a bit of the cricket ... Im surprised Buddy didnt move to South Africa :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't Stop The Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Back