No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartlon have gone backwards every year under Bolton, with their last the worst result in over a century... yet some delusional posters think the coach isn't a problem & this list has been rebuilt for a premiership assault with just some development needed.

Serious delusion!

The last time Carlton were successfully building a list was under Ratten, who was the last coach where they had a better than 50% winning season (2011) & the board stupidity sacked him... & they have been shit ever since.
They remind me of that scene in monty python and the holy grail after the guy loses his limbs but keeps saying come back here coward. Things could not be much worse for them as a club but gee they remain bullish and feel they have the runs on the board to come over here and bag our club..you have got to hand it to them the poor flogs

List rebuild is finish. List is stable.
You have casboult jones lobbe phillips as serious spuds
Simpson murphy thomas finished
I doubt half of Pickett garlett newman lang fasolo stay.on the track and make it.
Docherty with 2 knee reco is a huge concern.
At least a quarter of your list are passed it, spuds or throwaways from other clubs.
Now if some of the youth doesnt come on which is normal for most clubs you have a very shallow core that will only take a few injuries to destroy a season.

We have proven goal kickers
All australian defenders
Gibbs Sloane Crouch Crouch Greenwood Milera Knight Gallucci
We will fix up front end pressure

We took 4 players in top 30 this year.
We have 3 in first 2 rounds next year.
We got a bull like Fogarty who doesnt needed to be rushed.

Easier draw

Carlton supporters love ignoring the facts.

List rebuild is finish. List is stable.
You have casboult jones lobbe phillips as serious spuds
Simpson murphy thomas finished
I doubt half of Pickett garlett newman lang fasolo stay.on the track and make it.
Docherty with 2 knee reco is a huge concern.
At least a quarter of your list are passed it, spuds or throwaways from other clubs.
Now if some of the youth doesnt come on which is normal for most clubs you have a very shallow core that will only take a few injuries to destroy a season.

We have proven goal kickers
All australian defenders
Gibbs Sloane Crouch Crouch Greenwood Milera Knight Gallucci
We will fix up front end pressure

We took 4 players in top 30 this year.
We have 3 in first 2 rounds next year.
We got a bull like Fogarty who doesnt needed to be rushed.

Easier draw

Carlton supporters love ignoring the facts.

2 years ago when the Gibbs deal was first negotiated we were told by Carlton (and their supporters) that they had all the young talent they needed they only needed senior players to guide the young talent through. Turns out counting chickens before they hatch isn't good list management and a few of those young future stars were far from it. 2 years later despite having to throw away their old rotten eggs they are still telling us how every chicken will hatch.

Learning lessons from past failings must not be a wanted personality trait down at Princes Park.

Cripps wont poll in Brownlow top 20.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ch...ps-won-t-finish-in-the-brownlow-top-20-109702

Finish with 20 votes, equal 4th.

Stop believing their lies. Wake up sheeple!

Yeh, he got 2 votes in a game we won by 104 points. Game was over at halftime. Well done.

How many times does a side get flogged by over 100 points and an opposing player gets 2 votes (one vote would be more likely if at all).

Umpires feeling sorry for Carlton, have to give them some semblance of hope.

Last edited:
Yeh, he got 2 votes in a game we won by 104 points. Game was over at halftime. Well done.

How many times does a side get flogged by over 100 points and an opposing player gets 2 votes (one vote would be more likely if at all).

Umpires feeling sorry for Carlton, have to give them some semblance of hope.
I seem to remember Cripps was the only player on Carlton's team that did anything useful that day at all.

absolutely, didn't we make the GF and miss the 8 the following season

Hawks were terrible in the finals last year and got a good leg up on the back of a soft draw, I also rate Burton and think he will be a loss as I think he would have played midfield in 2019 and now they are really lacking in A grade quality mids and numbers to run through the midfield.

Not to mention the lack of top end drafting will really start to hurt Hawthorn moving forward

In my view WCE, Pies, GWS, Crows, Essendon, Richmond, Geelong, Sydney and North Melb are all ahead of Hawthorn at this stage

I thought Burton had a pretty average year or am I thinking of Marty’s other love child, Jack Graham? I thought he was dropped for a couple of games.

just had a peep at the Carlton Board and I have to say that their delusion in expecting us to miss finals is something to behold and their faith in SOS to get a better player in the draft even if we have pick 5 and they have pick 10 or 11. I wager Haggis would still select a better player even if we had pick 20 and they had pick 5. Faith in SOS is delusional

Two points:

1. We are no longer rebuilding.
2. Adelaide are not contending.
You better be rebuilding. Are you planning to stay as one of the worst teams in history?

We went from Grand Final to a team decimated by injury that won 12 games.

With an easy draw and less injuries, we're doing 15 or 16 wins and were too four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would suggest the South Australian water supply has had some powerful psychedelics added to it going by the predictions in this thread.
I presumed people are just predicting you to stay as shit as you've been the last 20 years?

Anything other than that seems delusional.

Whats so crazy about my post?
You

Are

Shit.

Historically, embarrassingly shit.

Shit for 20 years.

Shit for as long as you've not been able to cheat.

So terribly, terribly shit that you MUST be rebuilding, unless you're planning to stay as shit as you've been for an entire generation.

Meanwhile, we'll be back winning 14+ games.

We have our list. Now its just targetting one or two preffered player types through trade/FA.

Adelaide however are now getting to the stage where they need to have a realistic review of where the squad is at. Cant see you challenging with any real threat in 2019.
Your list is one of the worst in history.

You have two good players, and one of them just did their knee for a second time.

Meanwhile, we have 15+ A list players all reaching or still in their peak.

Phase 2 is list growth and development as we move up the ladder. This will be achieved partly through having a stable squad with as few list changes as possible. Surely thats not a hard concept to grasp...
You're not even into phase one yet, unless that phase is "being shit".

You're not even into phase one yet, unless that phase is "being shit".
Lol, so I think you are trying to tell us Carlton are shit.

Poor old Brutalitops thinks their rebuild is over & they have assembled a premiership squad. He's going to require serious therapy once reality sets in again...

I tried to rate the players that SOS team have bought in from other clubs in spud order.
Carlton supporters feel free to list them in your preferred order because its so bloody hard to do.

2015/2016 Gorringe, Shaw, Palmer, Mullet, O'Shea, Lobbe, Silvagni, Smedts, Phillips, Sumner, Lamb, Pickett, Kerridge, Plowman, Wright, Marchbank,
2017/2018 Goddard, Bugg, Garlett, Fasolo, Kennedy, Lang, Newman, McGovern, Setterfield,

This is why just one reason they are so bad and won just they won 2 games.
If i was Bolton and looked at this list the only conclusion I could come up with is SOS is sabotaging and shafting me.
Incompetance on all levels.

And McGovern went with him.
Docherty doesnt get back to his
Leaves Curnow thinking my brothers finished up, stuff this I'm out of here to the Hawks.

Oh what a mess it might turn out to be.

Yup there could still be a FURTHER collapse

Z-grade pub levels

And McGovern went with him.
Docherty doesnt get back to his
Leaves Curnow thinking my brothers finished up, stuff this I'm out of here to the Hawks.

Oh what a mess it might turn out to be.
But don't worry - when they finally win a flag in 50 years time they will tell you SOS set the wheels in motion and that they finally arrived at stage 21 of their rebuild

We could miss the finals again but....

We still won 12 games with a shocking injury list to our top 10 players plus a horror year off field - distraction after distraction.

This year we will get Crouch and Smith back, an easier draw and a fit and firing Tex & Sloan (who played injured)

It is hard to see how we couldn't win one or two games more than last season - this would then get us into the 8.

Meanwhile in Carloltonland - herpderp they lost Mitch, they are old, they will finish bottom 8, SOS in grouse, we are not rebuilding, Bolton is Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back