No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this trade can't be judged on the currency that changes hands, only on what the parties spend the currency on...

So no one can judge it for 3 or 4 years until we find out if Stocker is the next Chris Judd.

Like... if some guy who earns twice as much as you said "give me 25 bucks now, then next week I'll give you my whole pay packet if you give me yours"...you wouldn't be able to judge his stupidity until after he'd smoked the bag of weed he spent the 25 bucks on.

Apparently.
If they end up with better players than us from this trade, (as it currently stands) surely we’ve stuffed up our drafting, not our trading.

I think Sydney will be okay as their forward line will improve
They got Hayward back last week
They will get Franklin back soon
They played McCartin and Reid forward and Papley looks lively.

Yeah, not sure who the wins were against, but they had penned them for 5 wins.

Talking Footy had done their own ladder as well and had Carlton bottom with 5 wins. Not sure where those wins come from? SOS's arse?

Thu 21 Mar 7:20pm Carlton v Richmond MCG
Sat 30 Mar 4:40pm Port Adelaide v Carlton Adelaide Oval
Sat 6 Apr 1:45pm Carlton v Sydney Marvel Stadium
Sun 14 Apr 2:40pm Gold Coast v Carlton Metricon Stadium

Sun 21 Apr 1:10pm Western Bulldogs v Carlton Marvel Stadium
Sun 28 Apr 3:20pm Hawthorn v Carlton UTAS Stadium
Sun 5 May 1:10pm Carlton v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium

Sat 11 May 1:45pm Carlton v Collingwood MCG
Sun 19 May 4:40pm GWS v Carlton Showground Stadium

Sun 26 May 3:20pm St Kilda v Carlton Marvel Stadium
Sun 2 Jun 3:20pm Essendon v Carlton MCG
Sat 8 Jun 1:45pm Carlton v Brisbane Marvel Stadium
Sat 15 Jun 7:25pm Carlton v Western Bulldogs Marvel Stadium
Carlton BYE
Sun 30 Jun 3:20pm Fremantle v Carlton Optus Stadium
Sun 7 Jul 1:10pm Carlton v Melbourne MCG
Sat 13 Jul 1:45pm Sydney v Carlton SCG
Sat 20 Jul 2:10pm Carlton v Gold Coast Marvel Stadium
Sat 27 Jul 2:10pm Carlton v Adelaide MCG
Sun 4 Aug 3:20pm Carlton v West Coast Marvel Stadium
Sun 11 Aug 3:20pm Richmond v Carlton MCG

Sat 17 Aug 1:45pm Carlton v St Kilda MCG
Sun 25 Aug 12:00am Geelong v Carlton GMHBA Stadium

These are the 4 possible wins they may have in ORANGE.

I still think the Saints and Dogs have their measure comfortably.

They are a chance to beat the Suns at home to equal their 2018 H&A record of 2 wins.

With Carlton's outs now, the next 2 games might very well be blowouts in terms of % - this will make it even harder for them to get out of the bottom 2. Don't forget they also have some really tough games in the back half of the season and that could further erode their %
If Bloos & Swans both lose this upcoming round, Bloos will drop to 18th Bloos if they score around 40 point less than the Swans ... this fact is fun :grin:

Glad Saints got off to a good start this is their injury list.

Logan Austin Shoulder Indefinite
Josh Bruce Leg Test
Jack Bytel Back Season
Jake Carlisle Back Indefinite
Oscar Clavarino Ankle 1-2 weeks
Jarryn Geary Quad Indefinite
Dan Hannebery Hamstring/calves Indefinite
Max King Knee 1-2 weeks
Doulton Langlands Concussion Test
Jack Lonie Knee 8-10 weeks
Rowan Marshall Ill Test
Paddy McCartin Concussion Indefinite
Lewis Pierce Concussion Test
Dylan Roberton Heart Season
Jack Steven Mental health Indefinite

When Carlton lose Pick 1, SOS will need to sell some hope to the masses in October.

A new coach is one way to mask the issues at Carlton.

Maybe it can be a win-win situation for us ??????

scotty.jpg
Yes please... we will pay them to take him..

With a touch more luck, they could easily have two more wins right now that they do so I think we have been lucky they don't.

If they hadn't gotten the recent injuries (Kruezer, McDrumsticks, etc), they could well have improved more but they would need to as they also have an increasingly harder draw from this weekend on.

To get off bottom 2, they now need to make up ground on GC, North, ... and then overtake them - something less than likely I reckon so it's looking good for us to get pick #2 at least.

The question is whether Sydney will eventually get above Bloos.
I'm not greedy. Pick #2 Is just as good. I think they could win 4 more games and still finish 17th.

I'm not greedy. Pick #2 Is just as good. I think they could win 4 more games and still finish 17th.

Correct.

When SOS made the deal, in his stupid mind there was no way he thought he would be giving up a top 5 pick and the Crows make the 8.

A top 5 pick is a win for us. Anything more and it becomes a massive bonus for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently this trade can't be judged on the currency that changes hands, only on what the parties spend the currency on...

So no one can judge it for 3 or 4 years until we find out if Stocker is the next Chris Judd.

Like... if some guy who earns twice as much as you said "give me 25 bucks now, then next week I'll give you my whole pay packet if you give me yours"...you wouldn't be able to judge his stupidity until after he'd smoked the bag of weed he spent the 25 bucks on.

Apparently.
Given what they’ve done with the 2 firsts we gave them for Gibbs, they really didn’t get 2 first rounders.

For those that didn't see it, On The Couch had completed the ladder predictor and had Carlton finishing with 5 wins and finishing......stone motherless last. I'll take that.
They had Sydney winning more than 5 games? I think they will struggle to get there. Carlton too TBH, can't see them winning 4 more games. Last spot is going to be a race between the Blues and Swans.

Correct.

When SOS made the deal, in his stupid mind there was no way he thought he would be giving up a top 5 pick and the Crows make the 8.

A top 5 pick is a win for us. Anything more and it becomes a massive bonus for us.
Well after this year, I suspect there will be a conga line of clubs knocking down SOS's door to do a trade to get carlton's 202 1st rounder..after all, who would not want a top 2 pick

If Sydney can knock Essendon off at home on Friday night then that would kick off hopefully a great weekend,
Collingwood smash Carlton by 10 goals. (Hopefully double that)

We beat Port

Melbourne should beat Gold Coast

Richmond beat Fremantle and Dogs beat lions and it could be adjusted to

Pick 1 swap for 14 and 19 after round 8.

This trade is awesome

Last edited:
Can’t believe there are posters on here who think we will get pick 1 or 2.

Glory be, biggest nuffies since Reid.

Why wont we?

Carlton are 2nd to last, equal last.
They have played GC, Sydney, North (Likely to be also down the bottom).

Their next 2 are against Collingwood and GWS. They will almost certainly be 1-8

At this point I would do that deal, Rozee is rolled gold, but I'll get back to you in 3 years when we give McHenry a game.

Jones seems a nice kid but hasn't handled the pressure anywhere near the level Rozee has to this point and is probably related to Hamish.

Rozee's finishing skills and eking out a prosperous living as a first year player in the HFF nomansland where our draftees go to die tells you that he's a class above.

Difference is Ports forward line.

No Watts
No Dixon
No Gray

Somebody has to get the ball down there.

Jones was always going to be a 5th or 6th option going forward.

Its time to remove the no opposition posters tag.
Carlton posters have had their reality check. It should be a lot more civil now.
I'm sure it wont be only Carlton posters lining up to post.
Hmmmm..... maybe not.
I just had a read of the how low can the Crows go on the Carlton board.
How the **** can they STILL be so delusional???

Hmmmm..... maybe not.
I just had a read of the how low can the Crows go on the Carlton board.
How the **** can they STILL be so delusional???
They are used to the delusion do it every year maybe hoping it may not be delusion at some stage maybe 2029 one rebuild is complete 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back